Stack
      Hero:
      $10,69
      BB:
      $12,2
      BU:
      $17,92

0,05/0,1 No-Limit Hold'em (5 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy.com Elephant 0.106 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is SB with J:heart: , J:diamond:
      2 folds, BU raises to $0,30, Hero raises to $0,90, BB calls $0,80, BU folds.

Flop: ($2,10) 9:heart: , 9:spade: , 2:spade: (2 players)
      Hero bets $1,4, BB calls $1,40.

Turn: ($4,90) 8:spade: (2 players)
      Hero bets $3,2, BB raises to $9,90 (All-In), Hero folds, BB gets uncalled bet back (All-In).

Final Pot: $11,30

I was about to call the maniac.Correct fold there ?

Thanks !
  • 4 replies
    • KillerFishes
      KillerFishes
      Bronze
      Hey,

why are you betting turn? Except TT nothing worse...
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello EnterG,

Preflop: Why do you 3bet in first place so small here? You are OOP and practically giving odds for BTN to set mine vs you. :)

As played
      Postflop: What's the purpose of betting the turn in first place? From how many worse hands do you see a Call? What's the purpose at all of betting? If you Bet isn't it logical that you bet for value + protection?

Best Regards.
    • EnterG
      EnterG
      Bronze
      Originally posted by veriz
      Hello EnterG,

Preflop: Why do you 3bet in first place so small here? You are OOP and practically giving odds for BTN to set mine vs you. :)

As played
      Postflop: What's the purpose of betting the turn in first place? From how many worse hands do you see a Call? What's the purpose at all of betting? If you Bet isn't it logical that you bet for value + protection?

Best Regards.
      Why shouldn't bet the turn ? Because of the flush ? Straightdraw can call me flushdraw can call me and i will know where i stand.That was the purpose.

KillerFishes thanks for the reply :)

Something i didn't say.The guy sat at the table and maybe thought he was a superhero.Raise and reraise all the time.

About my 3bet size...I do it exactly x3 of my opponent raise.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Why shouldn't bet the turn ? Because of the flush ? Straightdraw can call me flushdraw can call me and i will know where i stand.That was the purpose.

What straightdraw? What combo floats you on such a flop and even being in 3bet pot? Mainly FDs are in his floating range there and the only value you might get there is from some smaller PP, although will there even be that many of them while it's a 3bet pot?