give them nothing but take from them everything...nl2 :D

• EYEVi
      EYEVi
      Basic
      I guess noone reads the front page so ill make this long story short.

BR: 34$
      stakes: nl2
      tables:6 max
      platform: Pokerstars

ill concern mostly on growth then hr/$. Will try to analyze most of the 30bb pots thoroughly - taking in consideration different lines on each street (using range equity/pot odds math).

I just bought HM2 and dl equilab so im ready to go ;]

no cash bb/100 goals => main goal is to learn to play good so wise goals:

>except analyzing
      >2 quizes per day
      >1 article per day

wish me gl
  • 8 replies
    • Woofex
      Woofex
      Gold
      Gl,i will start almost the same as you in couples days i think,i will deposit like 50-60$ and start playing 6max nl2 on stars,will follow your blog.
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Good luck and welcome to our blogs section! :) Did you take advantage of our HEM2 promo then?
    • EYEVi
      EYEVi
      Basic
      yes ofc , it was the best promo ever :D

( bought hm2 micro) for like nothing, ty PS

I read so far vermeer beating micros 2010(-9 ?).pdf and some other arts.

but i got first strategic question:

Is is profitable to isolate LP limpers with weak broadway cards like KTo/s, QJo on micro stakes.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello EYEVi & welcome the the blog section and of course PokerStrategy forums. :)

Is is profitable to isolate LP limpers with weak broadway cards like KTo/s, QJo on micro stakes.

As the basic chart tells you to actually in many spots not to isolate and if you are rather new to poker then it might even be better to do so. But if it's going to be the best play? My advice would be to start to raise from the beginning and isolate rather those hands.

Why? Because those hands are much easier to play if you isolate with them and take the initiative, you can easily make them fold preflop or either postflop by having the initiative and CBet it.

Also those hands are very weak in multiway pots and often times people tend to overplay them as top pair type of holdings. Although pay a closer look also into the stack sizes and etc, either you should be isolating or not. For example against very small stacks we rather should avoid doing it cause he can easily just shove over our raise. Only reason to isolate would be if we would also plan to Call him down.

But that's just a small part of isolating introduction, there is so much to talk about it and so much to learn. But if you want to get better I would recommend you using Hand Evaluation forums: link.

Best Regards.
    • EYEVi
      EYEVi
      Basic
      https://img703.imageshack.us/img703/3200/resultswqp.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

overall stats:

won +8.09 / ev +10.51

vpip/pfr/3bet/agg/wtsd/w$sd
      21.6/13.9/3.3/2.00/28.3/60.5

hands:

gonna post here tomorrow when ill learn how to put hands in this formatted code on review forum;]

anyway 1st question cause i cant sleep cause of that hand and possibility of my mistakes on every streets.

UTG limps 2c , folds to me on MP i hold AQs i bet to 10c, then folds and UTG 3bets to 18c. I called ( mistake/4bets/fold?).
      (flop 38c A82) UTG bets 19c i called
      (turn 78c A82 9) UTG check. I bet 40c and he calls.
      (river 1.53$ A829 J) UTG bets 1.2$. I made a stupid hero call and he showed JJ.

the question is: Was my turn bet a bit too low ?

hand1: 76s vs 6.04
      hand2: KJs BB

review

the session went well, i played mostly 6 tables but after 1h i switched to 9 tables. I think my vpip/pfr is so poor cause of a lot of limped hands from the SB in 4-5 players pots. My range is close to standard PS open chart. I tend to 3bet only for value JJ/QQ+ AK hands. After this session and what i saw ppl do on flops im never folding any set or toptwo vs reis/shove on flop. Topbottom, bottomtwo hmm.... thats a tricky and will depand on opponent. So far i found out that there are lot of pure bluffs on river but i just only played 1.5k hands so this impression could be cause of low sample.

today i also did sss AK and playing draw quizes. I scored about 52/76% in them and ill definetively rerun them in a 1-2week time so see if my hand analyzing improved.

@veriz

that sux a bit ;/ Is there any possibility to gain sp from quizes or articles , cause my P* account cant be linked to PS..
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello EYEVi,

As long you are Basic status, unfortunately you wont be able to post pictures with the way you posted. So just in case you asking why there is no picture for you.

Best Regards.
    • EYEVi
      EYEVi
      Basic
      i just compleated 2 addtional quizes:

playing against nits - scored 21/21 100% :D
      protection betting - scored 56/63 89%

now ill read 1 arcitle and go on tables to shape theory into practise
    • EYEVi
      EYEVi
      Basic
      UPDATE -DAY2

graph

http://img607.imageshack.us/img607/3006/graph2z.png

hands: 3.05k
      won: 7.23$
      ev: 13.90$
      bb/100: 11.85
      VPIP: 22.4
      PFR: 15.6
      3bet: 3.2
      Agg: 2.0
      rce: 1.85

NL: Bronze graduation exam -scored 23/28 82 %!
      After the Flop - No One Has Initiative -scored 15/19 79 %!