[NL2-NL10] ~2years playing, first time posting: AJo COvBB unknown

• Yellowteea
      Yellowteea
      Bronze
      Hey guys,
      As you already read im posting for the first time in a forum for a hand evaluation. Here is my question:
      OP: unknown,played 4 out of 6 hands,on the river he tanked for 15seconds.
      Is calling the turn ok here or is it fold/shove?I would like to hear comments on other possible lines on flop/river too.
      Hand converted with online PokerStrategy.com hand converter:

Play hand

$0.05/$0.1 No-Limit Hold'em (6 handed)

Known players:
      SB:
      $2.30
      BB:
      $10.55
      MP2:
      $4.56
      MP3:
      $7.47
      CO (Hero):
      $13.79
      BU:
      $10.08

Preflop: Hero is CO with A, J.
      2 folds, Hero raises to $0.30, 2 folds, BB calls $0.20.

Flop: ($0.65) 6, T, J (2 players)
      BB checks, Hero bets $0.40, BB raises to $1.25, Hero calls $0.85.

Turn: ($3.15) 3 (2 players)
      BB bets $2.15, Hero calls $2.15.

River: ($7.45) 9 (2 players)
      BB bets $4.50, Hero folds, BB gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $7.45.
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Yellowteea,

Welcome to the English NL Hand Evaluation Forum! Hopefully we will see more hands from you in the future. I hope that with our help you can improve your play and as well move up the limits. We will be waiting for the next hands and till that good luck on tables!

Flop: Doubt that we are able to fold it here just for the reason that we also have the backdoor nutFD with the TP. Where he could be Check/Raising with very wide range which could also include flushes/SD or whatsoever bluffs.
      Turn: Neither doesn't make sense to ship it here, he is just going to continue with strong made hands, you ain't achieving much with it. Therefore I like your flat here and keep his range wide and also bluffs in.
      River: Although here the 9 is very bad for you, now also couple of SD complete and also on turn FDs complete, therefore not much you can do than fold the hand. Nice hand!

Best Regards.