nash calculations

• qnb07
      qnb07
      Silver
      whats the quickest way to look at a hand in a nash caluculator.
      is there some way you can avoid having to type out all the stacks?
      i currently use the nashcalculator on holdemresources.net but its such a hassle to look up all the stacks and type them in. is there some way, or some software that you can just paste the Handhistory into?
  • 2 replies
    • kurrkabin
      kurrkabin
      Bronze
      Originally posted by qnb07
      whats the quickest way to look at a hand in a nash caluculator.
      is there some way you can avoid having to type out all the stacks?
      i currently use the nashcalculator on holdemresources.net but its such a hassle to look up all the stacks and type them in. is there some way, or some software that you can just paste the Handhistory into?

Hi, qnb07!

Yep, there is a way to check some hand in the nash calculator without having to type it manually. SnG wizzard has the feature where you can simply click on the button and check your hand according to nash ranges.

Cheers.
    • pzhon
      pzhon
      Bronze
      The registered version of my program ICM Explorer enters the stacks, blinds, and ante into the HoldemResources.net calculator. So, if you have the hand history in a PokerStars or Full Tilt format, you can paste it into ICM Explorer, click "Import," and then click "Nash Calculator."

As kurrkabin points out, SNG Wizard can do something similar, and SNG Wizard imports more hand history formats than ICM Explorer does.