My .06 cents

• diversfx
      diversfx
      Silver
      ok so I decided to cash out my bankroll from 1 site and was left with 6 cents.
      So lets have some fun. I will play free rolls and mirco's for the next three months, at the end of that time I will donate any winnings to a local charity.
  • 46 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hi diversfx,

What a nice gesture :)

Make sure you update us in this thread as to how things are going in this challenge.

All the best,
      Gary
    • diversfx
      diversfx
      Silver
      now at 24 cents.Got a break hit trip 5's against pocket Q's teach them for limping.
    • diversfx
      diversfx
      Silver
      god i forgot how sick the play is at this level. still building enough money for a real game but so far so good.These people have no idea of pot odds or any odds at all.
    • diversfx
      diversfx
      Silver
      Just thought I would give an update the .06 is now over $10 thanks mostly too a third place in the daily freeroll.
    • maythany
      maythany
      Bronze
      What charity will you be donating this fountain of wealth too?
    • gadget51
      gadget51
      Bronze
      Hi diversfx,

What a great idea to give something away to help others; we could all gain from an experience like this!

Do I feel a blog coming on or what!? :s_biggrin:

Very best regards and have fun,

Mal.
    • diversfx
      diversfx
      Silver
      I will most like give it to the local food bank, and please I turned 6 cents into $11.02 playing at most 2 hrs a day if that(I have a day job Mon- Sat 10 hrs a day).
    • RasTweet
      RasTweet
      Bronze
      Hi Diversfx

What a nice gesture!Most people would just play for their own profit! I wonder how big your BR will be at the end of those 3 months!!

Good luck with all of this!

RasTweet
    • diversfx
      diversfx
      Silver
      Thanks for all the support.I've decided as an extra twist I will match the total, and before anyone says ok now he can lose.I will donate no less than $50 no matter the outcome.
    • pepsico
      pepsico
      Bronze
      Originally posted by diversfx
      Thanks for all the support.I've decided as an extra twist I will match the total, and before anyone says ok now he can lose.I will donate no less than $50 no matter the outcome.
      And I'll match your total, too, and give it to a charitable cause, which I don't usually do. So good luck to you!
    • diversfx
      diversfx
      Silver
      Sounds great and a wonderful gesture on your part pepsico.Now Lets hope i have some luck.
    • diversfx
      diversfx
      Silver
      not had a good couple of sessions still about were I was ran into KK with 99 and A's when STT with AJs. Just FYI
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hopefully you can find some run good :)
    • gadget51
      gadget51
      Bronze
      Run good or run bad, this is still one of the best feel good threads in the forum.
      There're some really inspiring posts here. so hopefully we choose run good though. :)

Very best regards,

Mal.
    • MarkQuick
      MarkQuick
      Bronze
      Originally posted by gadget51
      Run good or run bad, this is still one of the best feel good threads in the forum.
      There're some really inspiring posts here. so hopefully we choose run good though. :)

Very best regards,

Mal.
      +1. Its always nice to read a positive thread and this is probably the best!

Keep it up diversfx. If you ever need any help/support, drop us a post and we'll be happy to help.

Happy grinding!

Mark.
    • ThatGuyMatt
      ThatGuyMatt
      Bronze
      Hey diversfx,

Whats are you playing to turn this $0.06 into Millions? Cash, MTT, SnG or EVERYTHING? :D

Whats the current Bankroll sitting on? :)
    • diversfx
      diversfx
      Silver
      Thanks again for all the support. I am still around $10,I haven't been able to play as much as I would like too. And only able to stay even for the last week or so. Started building a new house and working 50 to 60 hrs a week,doesn't leave much time. But I am sticking to my pledge of at least $50 to charity no matter the end balance.

FYI Playing mostly Micro SNG's/freerolls when I can. Trying to follow standard BRM.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Wow, it's even nicer that you are devoting the little spare time that you have.

Keep up the good work :s_thumbsup:
    • diversfx
      diversfx
      Silver
      Ok had the poker goddess on my side tonight. broke the brm rules and almost doubled the stack now $17 and change. I will honestly admit the horseshoe was shoved somewhere unmentionable a few hands.But I also lost a few sick hands as well,karma I guess.

So have a rare wknd off and waiting for the concrete to cure on the new house so I hope to play as many freerolls as I can this weekend. Not only this account but everyone I can squeeze in,as I play on 2 other sites as well. any thing I win this wknd will be added to this account. So wish me luck.