fold, fold, fold, BTN raises to $0.10, fold, Hero calls $0.05
      36/15/3.3af/89hands
      no reads on raisesizes

Flop: ($0.23, 2 players) 7:heart: 4:spade: 5:heart:
      Hero checks, BTN bets $0.23, Hero calls $0.23
      60cbet (6/10)

Turn: ($0.69, 2 players) Q:spade:
      Hero bets $0.32, BTN calls $0.32
      trying to put some brakes in his aggression, not sure how much it is worth

River: ($1.33, 2 players) 9:club:
      Hero bets $1.33, BTN calls $1.33
      think i am ahead, but probably fold to raise
  • 3 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Tomaloc,

Don't really like your line here at all. I mean ??? some brakes into his aggression? Where did you learn even that. :f_biggrin: Or read? Let him continue with his bluffs on the turn and don't force him to fold all weaker hands.

Best Regards.
    • Tomaloc
      Tomaloc
      Bronze
      well, i just posted these hands that deserve negative feedback with my honest thoughts :D
      posting standard winners is boring and somewhat self-serving (as is posting coolers), but i still do that sometimes

still my thoughts were, i don't know much (if anything) about his bluffing frequency, but he didn't seem like a maniac cbettor.
      also if he bets pot on turn (pretty standard on everest, probably because there's a big "bet pot" button which makes even fish very dangerous) i can't call.
      also, if he raises turn (also after preflop minraise), then it's probably some AA kind of hand and i can just fold

in this case, i was dead wrong and he had KQo... but it's not like i was going to call a river bet unimproved anyway.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Nah, posting any kind of hand is always good. Even if you get "nice hand" feedback, you just get more confidence in your game. ;) But yeah, try to keep his bluffs in the play and rather just let him Bet the turn or either if you Bet then at least bet it for value and bigger.