This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Winrate on BB & SB in FL HU

• YohanN7
      YohanN7
      Bronze
      You go first :f_biggrin:

EDIT: Had to change the title of this thread slightly. Of course, nobody will ever publish their numbers if they are actually called losing, so loserate->winrate in title. Here are my (losing) numbers for HU (BB/100) over a few thousand hands:

BB: -0.08
      SB: +0.02

Oh, yes, the rake ... I'm not sure wether that is included here. I probably pay huge rake, so that is most likely not included. [I play HU just to learn for now ...]

I think that I have played poorly HU and have also been running badly at the same time, no doubt. Obviously, these two numbers need to add up to something positive, but what can I expect if I improve my game? BB ought to be negative unless the opposition is truly horrible, but SB really need to be much better, but how much better?

/Johan = :f_confused:
  • 2 replies
    • taavi1337
      taavi1337
      Bronze
      -0.95 BB/100 from BB
      +6.25 BB/100 from SB

24k hands, including 9k hands from 3/6 where the chip structure is 1:3. At 3/6 my BB winrate is positive! 0.175 BB/100, but still.

Obviously there are many factors that have a great effect on these numbers, such as luck, skill, rake (!).
    • redskwerl
      redskwerl
      Black
      couple hundred k hands, various limits
      sb: +7.35
      bb: -0.76