How to deal with 48/20 oponent?

• egleskoks
      Need some advise.

Yesturday playing on Pasific I noticed a problem.
      At 2 out of 4 tables was siting player with WPIP/48 and PFR20. Loose pasive freaking fish, who was calling my openraises, c-bets, 3-bets from any position.
      And 7 out of 10 times he cached some overpairs, streets and flushes.
      I could not beat him. Can some one help me to get the idea how to? Or some line to use against that kind a oponent?

• 4 replies
    • fuzzyfish
      Put in some volume! Unless he leaves soon, then youre screwed.

Yesterday I played this 50/10 guy, in 2 hours he lost 4000$, I almost felt sorry for him. Then the poor fucker started hitting hands, not only against me, against opponents too. Came back to zero, went up to +2000$, left the tables.

Frustrating, but nothing to do about it.
    • jmba88
      This is def the opponents that will make you the most money, but also will tilt you enormously short term, so you have to be really disciplined and because of his style, you dont need as much volume as you might think to get profit,because your range is so much ahead of his. I would say to get max value when you have it, forget thinking about value bets, bet the pot whenever you know you have him, since this kind of player is a nonbeliever. And since he is passive, you can draw cheaply, and stack him when you hit. A nice line I would use is get value every single top pair or even middle pair, and sandbag my monsters.

Hope it helped a little.

Regards and run good!
    • egleskoks
      I`ll try to do so next sesion.
      Will see how it`s gone end.
    • ThatGuyMatt
      Hey egleskoks,

jmba88 posted some great advice there, Thanks for that ;)

This thead " how to beat a 8-players table with 4 call station? " has some input on a similar situation, a few of these views may help you out too ;)