Poker770 Easter Cash Hunt (April 8th& 9th)

• Beachralle
      Beachralle
      Bronze

Instead of hunting for Easter eggs this weekend, you can hunt for cash in our Poker770 Easter Cash Hunt promotion!

Poker770 is giving you up to $20 cash on top of your deposit and a $50 bounty if you eliminate one of their Team Poker770 Pro players in their special Easter Bounty tournament.

Create a Poker 770 Account Now

How Can I Get the Free $20?

• Make a deposit between April 8, 2012 at 00:00 GMT and April 9, 2012 at 23:59 GMT and Poker770 will double your deposit up to $20.
      • Send an email to promotions@poker770.co.uk with the code "CASH MACHINE" after having collected 20 Points770 after depositing to claim the free cash
      • You will have 7 days to earn the 20 Points770
      • The bonus cash will be credited within 24 hours of the receipt of the email request
      • Important Note: This offer cannot be combined with the $7.70 Welcome Offer

How can I get the $50 bounty?
      • Play the €500 guaranteed "Easter Bounty" tournament ($2,20 Buy-in) on Sunday 15:30 GMT
      • Knock out Poker770 pro players Oanh Bui (Oanhtime) and Sonja Kovac (Afroditaluna) to get an extra $50.
      • The $50 bounty will be credited within 48 hours following the end of the "Easter Bounty" tournament.

Please note, that terms and conditions from Poker770 apply for this promotion.
  • 6 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Go grab it guys!
    • Chromehead
      Chromehead
      Bronze
      I got mine... very happy :f_love:
    • kolacar
      kolacar
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Chromehead
      I got mine... very happy :f_love:
      +1
    • RobertDaPro
      RobertDaPro
      Bronze
      Poker770 costumer service is horrible. There is no live help or I am just blind because can not see it?

Anyway I played this Easter special game where was bounties .. Finished 10th this got me sng sattelite turbo ticket 11$ for their live event MPS . My filters are off and can't see any of them where to register. Still waiting answer from them what possibly never come.
    • WinStrat
      WinStrat
      Bronze
      Originally posted by RobertDaPro
      Poker770 costumer service is horrible. There is no live help or I am just blind because can not see it?
      Go to the Poker770 Root Lobby

You should see the following tabs:

Cash Tables
      Sit & Go
      Tournaments
      Backbet Tables
      European Football League
      Fun Table
      MegaPokerSeries <-------------- that is the one to click to see MPS

Now this promotion is a real pain, especially for those who can't go to Madrid!
      I hope they stop giving tickets for this stupid Live tournament and give CASH instead.
    • RobertDaPro
      RobertDaPro
      Bronze
      Originally posted by WinStrat
      Originally posted by RobertDaPro
      Go to the Poker770 Root Lobby

You should see the following tabs:

Cash Tables
      Sit & Go
      Tournaments
      Backbet Tables
      European Football League
      Fun Table
      MegaPokerSeries <-------------- that is the one to click to see MPS

Now this promotion is a real pain, especially for those who can't go to Madrid!
      I hope they stop giving tickets for this stupid Live tournament and give CASH instead.
      Thank you thats where it was :) Atleast it is 11 euro sattelite ticket..