This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Poker770 Easter Cash Hunt (April 8th& 9th)

• Beachralle
      Beachralle
      Silver

Instead of hunting for Easter eggs this weekend, you can hunt for cash in our Poker770 Easter Cash Hunt promotion!

Poker770 is giving you up to $20 cash on top of your deposit and a $50 bounty if you eliminate one of their Team Poker770 Pro players in their special Easter Bounty tournament.

Create a Poker 770 Account Now

How Can I Get the Free $20?

• Make a deposit between April 8, 2012 at 00:00 GMT and April 9, 2012 at 23:59 GMT and Poker770 will double your deposit up to $20.
      • Send an email to promotions@poker770.co.uk with the code "CASH MACHINE" after having collected 20 Points770 after depositing to claim the free cash
      • You will have 7 days to earn the 20 Points770
      • The bonus cash will be credited within 24 hours of the receipt of the email request
      • Important Note: This offer cannot be combined with the $7.70 Welcome Offer

How can I get the $50 bounty?
      • Play the €500 guaranteed "Easter Bounty" tournament ($2,20 Buy-in) on Sunday 15:30 GMT
      • Knock out Poker770 pro players Oanh Bui (Oanhtime) and Sonja Kovac (Afroditaluna) to get an extra $50.
      • The $50 bounty will be credited within 48 hours following the end of the "Easter Bounty" tournament.

Please note, that terms and conditions from Poker770 apply for this promotion.
  • 6 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Go grab it guys!
    • Chromehead
      Chromehead
      Bronze
      I got mine... very happy :f_love:
    • kolacar
      kolacar
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Chromehead
      I got mine... very happy :f_love:
      +1
    • RobertDaPro
      RobertDaPro
      Bronze
      Poker770 costumer service is horrible. There is no live help or I am just blind because can not see it?

Anyway I played this Easter special game where was bounties .. Finished 10th this got me sng sattelite turbo ticket 11$ for their live event MPS . My filters are off and can't see any of them where to register. Still waiting answer from them what possibly never come.
    • WinStrat
      WinStrat
      Bronze
      Originally posted by RobertDaPro
      Poker770 costumer service is horrible. There is no live help or I am just blind because can not see it?
      Go to the Poker770 Root Lobby

You should see the following tabs:

Cash Tables
      Sit & Go
      Tournaments
      Backbet Tables
      European Football League
      Fun Table
      MegaPokerSeries <-------------- that is the one to click to see MPS

Now this promotion is a real pain, especially for those who can't go to Madrid!
      I hope they stop giving tickets for this stupid Live tournament and give CASH instead.
    • RobertDaPro
      RobertDaPro
      Bronze
      Originally posted by WinStrat
      Originally posted by RobertDaPro
      Go to the Poker770 Root Lobby

You should see the following tabs:

Cash Tables
      Sit & Go
      Tournaments
      Backbet Tables
      European Football League
      Fun Table
      MegaPokerSeries <-------------- that is the one to click to see MPS

Now this promotion is a real pain, especially for those who can't go to Madrid!
      I hope they stop giving tickets for this stupid Live tournament and give CASH instead.
      Thank you thats where it was :) Atleast it is 11 euro sattelite ticket..