Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      Hero:
      $59,75
      BU:
      $53,85

0,25/0,5 No-Limit Hold'em (5 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy.com Elephant 0.106 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is MP3 with K:spade: , Q:club:
      Hero raises to $1,75, CO folds, BU calls $1,75, 2 folds.

I looked at his Callopen from BU which is 0% so i thought i don't have enough data on him yet.

Flop: ($4,25) K:diamond: , 9:diamond: , 4:heart: (2 players)
      Hero bets $2,7, BU raises to $7,40, Hero calls $4,70.

He is aggressive on the flop, but a 3B would be overplayed so i just called.
      As some sort of pot control

Turn: ($19,05) Q:heart: (2 players)
      Hero bets $12, BU raises to $44,70 (All-In), Hero calls $32,70.

I thought i'm ahead of his AK and wanted to protect me against his draws.
      (Know i think he would 3B his AK)

How could i play this hand better? Should i either 3B the flop if i think i'm ahead and he would have 3B his AK preflop or just fold on the flop.
      Or should i rather c/c the turn?
  • 2 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello chocular77,

Flop: Bet/Call is pretty bad line here without even having any backdoor FDs or anything with you. I would make my decision right on the flop what I do. Either I 3bet it or just Bet/Fold it.

As played
      Turn: Nah, seems to be fine, we also avoid him Checking behind with draws. Check/Calling would be the worst play. If we do Check then it's a Check/Shove.

Best Regards.
    • chocular77
      chocular77
      Bronze
      Originally posted by veriz
      Flop: Bet/Call is pretty bad line here without even having any backdoor FDs or anything with you. I would make my decision right on the flop what I do. Either I 3bet it or just Bet/Fold it.
      Yeah i see that it's the worst possible line but i thought i can't always fold my TP against an aggressive opponent.
      But i guess as long as i don't know how often the opponent raise his draws on the flop it's better to fold.
      If it turns out that he does it to often i can even 3b.