TerrorBlade's Video #1 FL SH 1-2$/2-4$

• TerrorBlade
      TerrorBlade
      Black
      Okay It's done!

How to make 3 $ in 30 minutes!

I've uploaded it to megaupload for all :D
      For my next one I'd like to put some quiet music in the background to make it more fun, as that's what I've seen in war3 commentaries etc. and it makes it more interesting and combats dead air!

edit: It's all done and uploaded, check link above :)

DISCLAIMER
      -Sorry for rambling alot, there were times when I had nothing to talk about really.

-Lol @ My equity explanation, please ignore if you want to remain a decent player.

-If you do what I do, you might (probably will) lose, use all information given with caution!

p.s. tell me if you want more!
  • 24 replies
    • vladnz
      vladnz
      Bronze
      Before you record with camtasia studio you should install this codec http://www.techsmith.com/codecs/tscc/default.asp

and i think a good website to upload is http://www.megaupload.com/

-vladnz
    • TerrorBlade
      TerrorBlade
      Black
      Sweet I figured out how to overlay music onto the video. The first one won't have music but my ones after that will and don't worry it won't be too loud so you can hear me clearly =) )
    • chenny8888
      chenny8888
      Bronze
      OH NO.
    • swissmoumout
      swissmoumout
      Bronze
      Originally posted by TerrorBlade
      Sweet I figured out how to overlay music onto the video. The first one won't have music but my ones after that will and don't worry it won't be too loud so you can hear me clearly =) )
      I feel sorry for the viewers
    • TerrorBlade
      TerrorBlade
      Black
    • G1lius
      G1lius
      Bronze
      I'm not that good that I can find many mistakes, but:

29.03: AKs, You're getting 11 to 1 with 2 overcards and a backdoorflushdraw. I think you should call there.
    • PokerHammer
      PokerHammer
      Bronze
      I must have a missing codec or something.

All I get is audio but no video.

Although considering how bad TB is at FL that's probably just as well. :D
    • TerrorBlade
      TerrorBlade
      Black
      You need to download the codec that vladnz linked to above!
      and dear god Gilius I must have thought that I was confronted with 2 bets That was a horrible oversight.
    • PokerHammer
      PokerHammer
      Bronze
      Just downloaded the codec. I don't know how I managed to miss vladnz's post!

Getting ready to sit back with a beer and watch LHE TerrorBlade style.

:)
    • Dippy19
      Dippy19
      Bronze
      At the beginning where you try steal with K6s and you get raised on the flop, why do you call? I think the only option is 3-bet/fold or just fold. If you call you basically don't have much to hope for on the turn.

The board is 9cQcXdQc
    • Dippy19
      Dippy19
      Bronze
      At the hand you got timed out with AJs, why did you say you would check the turn. The flop was low, you ware the preflop agressor and the turn was a K. You could easily bet the turn when it was checked to you and simulate a K, they obviously didn't have any high cards? Or is that too risky?
    • PokerHammer
      PokerHammer
      Bronze
      Nice video TB.

28:00. You have 99, the flop is T54 all spades and you don't have a spade.
      Villain donked into you on the flop and you called. The turn was 3c and you folded.

He could have been donking the flop with a big spade, a straight draw any pair or a bluff, although the turn could have given him a straight I think you have to consider the possibility that he wouldn't donk the flop with a straight draw on a monotone flop. So, most likely he was donking a spade, a pair or a bluff. He probably would've either c/r the flop or waited for the turn if he flopped a flush.

That would make the turn pretty much a brick, so I don't think folding there is the correct play. I would be calling any non spade river.

Anyone else have any comments about that hand? I think it was just about the most interesting spot in the video
    • TerrorBlade
      TerrorBlade
      Black
      I agree, call down to non spade was probably the play there :) As for dippy's comments it's too hard to find the hand please add the time you saw it at!
    • TerrorBlade
      TerrorBlade
      Black
      Originally posted by Dippy19
      At the beginning where you try steal with K6s and you get raised on the flop, why do you call? I think the only option is 3-bet/fold or just fold. If you call you basically don't have much to hope for on the turn.

The board is 9cQc6dQc
      Im ahead against a pure bluff or a worse 3rd pair, I'm behind against flush draw (made flush on turn) Q is possible if he's decent he would raise flop cause the flop is drawy and 2nd pair too i called basically for 2 pair outs or maybe if good cards fell i would call down as it is a blind battle though I'm not sure what the correct play here is. I'd be v interested in the opinion of a hand judge here.
    • Yoghi
      Yoghi
      Black
      I haven't seen the hand, but you can never fold that flop with a pair. It's superdrawheavy; flushdraw, straightdraws.. I'd call down with my bottom pair against a pretty agressive opponent since you will see a draw there a lot. The Qc is a bad card ofcourse and I think I'd fold on that aswell if the pot isn't too big (which it probably isn't in a blindbattle)
    • Dippy19
      Dippy19
      Bronze
      Originally posted by TerrorBlade
      Originally posted by Dippy19

The board is 9cQc6dQc
      Im ahead against a pure bluff or a worse 3rd pair, I'm behind against flush draw (made flush on turn) Q is possible if he's decent he would raise flop cause the flop is drawy and 2nd pair too i called basically for 2 pair outs or maybe if good cards fell i would call down as it is a blind battle though I'm not sure what the correct play here is. I'd be v interested in the opinion of a hand judge here.
      Oh, sorry I didn't see you got a pair, usp. I feel really stupid right now :rolleyes:

As for the other hand I'll look for it, but I need some time.
    • TerrorBlade
      TerrorBlade
      Black
      You're a moderator now dippy :D ?
    • Yoghi
      Yoghi
      Black
      Nah just looks like it

He gave me $1k and I gave him a moderator icon, so now we're both happy :)
    • TribunCaesar
      TribunCaesar
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Yoghi
      Nah just looks like it

He gave me $1k and I gave him a moderator icon, so now we're both happy :)
      lol, don´t think so