Hello All

• seansargeant
      seansargeant
      Bronze
      Hello all
      My name is Sean am 43 yrs old been playing since 2006 lol seems like ages.I.ve played cash,MTT,SnG,s just for fun really and no BRM lol but am now going to play cash 6 max. I want to make money and would love to play full time will be putting alot of time in training to improve my game.Will start with $200 on PokerStars (untill hopefully FullTilt opens?) playing $4NL 6 max will use 50 buyings BRM will start with 2 tables and slowly move up to 6 tables
      Wish me luck
  • 5 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hi Sean!

Welcome to the community! Good to see you being active and we hope it continues ;)

GL with the 6 max cash games. Have you considered joining our NL Beginners Course (link in my signature below) It could be a great way to start off your 6 max career!

All the best,
      Gary
    • seansargeant
      seansargeant
      Bronze
      Thanks Gary
      Yes am thinking of doing the NL Beginners Course.
      Am playing Zoom poker today for first time today great fun but am starting at $2nl 6max first as not play this type of poker till today and also using HM2 for first time too so just playing 1 table trying things out.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Originally posted by seansargeant
      Thanks Gary
      Yes am thinking of doing the NL Beginners Course.
      Am playing Zoom poker today for first time today great fun but am starting at $2nl 6max first as not play this type of poker till today and also using HM2 for first time too so just playing 1 table trying things out.
      Zooooooom!

Yeah I've played a lot of Zoom in the last week... think I've made myself sick of it for now :D

Hope your session went well?
    • eudodo
      eudodo
      Bronze
      Hi Sean!

and good luck!!!
    • RasTweet
      RasTweet
      Bronze
      Hey Sean

Welcome to the community!

Good luck with your game and the no limit beginners course! It helped me a lot and I'm sure it will help you as well!

Best of luck on the tables!

RasTweet