registration problem

• lycoreus
      lycoreus
      Bronze
      Hi,

I've been trying to create a new tracked account at betfair but when i complete the registration form and i push accept button, then appears a message like "we are experiencing technical difficulties at the moment, please try again later". Does anyone know anything about this?
  • 14 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Originally posted by lycoreus
      Hi,

I've been trying to create a new tracked account at betfair but when i complete the registration form and i push accept button, then appears a message like "we are experiencing technical difficulties at the moment, please try again later". Does anyone know anything about this?
      Hi there,

It would be best to contact Betfair support about this issue, if you haven't already done so ;)

Let us know if we can assist you any further and how you are getting on with registration!

Kind regards,
      Gary
    • PrzeoRski
      PrzeoRski
      Bronze
      I have the same problem.
    • lycoreus
      lycoreus
      Bronze
      i finaly deposited to WPT so i didnt contact their support, hope its only temporary though
    • zvonkooRNMD
      zvonkooRNMD
      Basic
      I have same problem, does anyone get resolved this with support team? I try different computers and IE, Mozzila , Google... And always same message.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hi there zvonkooRNMD,

I would like to think that the members got their accounts sorted but nobody has replied to say whether they have or have not.

Please contact Betfair support and hopefully they can assist you in getting your account open :)

Also, please keep us informed as to the result ;)

Kind regards,
      Gary
    • zvonkooRNMD
      zvonkooRNMD
      Basic
      OK, i all ready contact them and they say to change browser and clear cache, i do that and still same.. My friend also have same problem. So i thinker maybe some of members here have resolved problem and can help.. Can somebody try to open account an see will happening same thing?
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hi again,

Maybe you should contact them again and tell them the outcome of their last advice. I already have a Betfair account so I cannot try for you.

I hope you can get this fixed very soon :)

Regards,
      Gary
    • dalmatinska
      dalmatinska
      Bronze
      i have the same problem, i delited files and cookies on my browser as they asked mi to, but still keep getting same message. have anyone know how to solve this problem?
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Originally posted by dalmatinska
      i have the same problem, i delited files and cookies on my browser as they asked mi to, but still keep getting same message. have anyone know how to solve this problem?
      Hi dalmatinska,

Have you followed the advice already posted in this thread? Unfortunately nobody came back to tell us whether or not they got this problem solved.

So maybe you will ;)

Best regards,
      Gary
    • dalmatinska
      dalmatinska
      Bronze
      i did all that but i still can't open the account. i don't know what to do. pls say hi u fixed the problem, if anyone knows.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Can you show me the reply that Betfair support sent you?
    • dalmatinska
      dalmatinska
      Bronze
      did that. still no reply. tnx u for answering :) , i hopped some of the players who had the same problem could tell me what they did, but no reply from them. :)
    • dalmatinska
      dalmatinska
      Bronze
      We can confirm that our poker client and services are working normally. We believe you may be seeing this message due to a browser memory issue.

We kindly ask that you delete your temporary Internet files and cookies from your browser and try again.

To delete cache on IE/Firefox or Chrome - Please open an internet page and press CTRL / SHIFT & DELETE together. Then delete the files and cookies.

On the second mail, where i told them that this didn't solve my problem, no reply.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hey again dalmatinksa,

Hopefully the will come back with another solution for you very soon :)

Kind regards,
      Gary