The German

• sars1887
      sars1887
      Silver
      Hello everybody,

I'm a member of the German community and I hope I can have a lot of fun here with the Englishmen. :megusta:
      I hope that you have no problem understanding me. I never was a good student in English lessons. :f_biggrin:

Meet me at the Fun & Off-Topic Board!
  • 6 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Silver
      Originally posted by sars1887
      Hello everybody,

I'm a member of the German community and I hope I can have a lot of fun here with the Englishmen. :megusta:
      I hope that you have no problem understanding me. I never was a good student in English lessons. :f_biggrin:

Meet me at the Fun & Off-Topic Board!
      Hello sars1887,

Welcome to the English community!

We've already met at the Fun & Off-Topic Board!

Tell us something about your poker career? Where do you play, what limits?

All the best,
      Gary
    • sars1887
      sars1887
      Silver
      Actually I'm not here to talk about poker, because I feel not easy to understand what you write. :D

But maybe it could be a good training for me. Maybe I'll post a hand in the English handI evaluation in a few days.

I started with sports bets at bwin and so I went to the poker tables as a fish.
      But soon I detected Pokerstrategy and I started to concern myself with poker.
      With the free $50 I played at full tilt ... In addition I played at two other sites.

I recently opened an account at pokerstars. Using the HM2 I think I am a solid player at NL10 (BSS) now. :f_biggrin:
      This year I've been playing much more frequent than before and I'm sure I will advance to NL25 and higher stakes soon.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Silver
      Nice one!

Is that regular NL10 tables or have you been playing any Zoom?

Good luck with reaching NL25 and beyond :)

PS: Your english is really, really good!
    • sars1887
      sars1887
      Silver
      I played both of them regular tables and Zoom.
      Playing Zoom is nice for clearing the first deposit bonus fast, but I feel better at the regular tables. Till now I don't have more than 30 hands for most Zoom players in my HM2 database so it's very difficult to read them. Almost everybody is completely unknown for me. In addition the Zoom players are very tight so it's very tough to have a good winrate there.

Thank you!

PS: Just because of the online dictionary. ;) My English posts always need a lot of time...
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Silver
      Originally posted by sars1887
      I played both of them regular tables and Zoom.
      Playing Zoom is nice for clearing the first deposit bonus fast, but I feel better at the regular tables. Till now I don't have more than 30 hands for most Zoom players in my HM2 database so it's very difficult to read them. Almost everybody is completely unknown for me. In addition the Zoom players are very tight so it's very tough to have a good winrate there.

Thank you!

PS: Just because of the online dictionary. ;) My English posts always need a lot of time...
      Ah well, we don't mind you using some help with dictionaries! Trust me, with or without help your English is a lot better than my German!

Yeah, Zoom is very tough. I have spewed a lot of stacks recently :(

I am not really a cash player, so hopefully they will release some Zoom tournaments soon.
    • roopopper
      roopopper
      Bronze
      Sars you german troll :f_biggrin: