Hero (BTN): $18.20
      SB: $10.15
      BB: $8.60
      UTG: $4.30
      MP: $20.65
      CO: $10.00

SB posts SB $0.05, BB posts BB $0.10

Pre Flop: (pot: $0.15) Hero has K:club: A:spade:

fold, MP raises to $0.35, fold, Hero raises to $1.05, fold, BB calls $0.95, fold

Flop: ($2.50, 2 players) 6:diamond: 5:diamond: Q:spade:
      BB checks, Hero bets $1.60, BB raises to $4.60, fold

BB wins $5.44

preflop i believe is standard. on the flop should i check/fold since i expect him have a better hand in a 3bet pot and not fold here? or do i still CB here with AK?( iam talking about unknown standardish players)

Veeriz, id be happy if you can suggest a good Cbetting article. iam currently trying to get the silver status in ps which i will achieve in a day or two, so i can study 6max deeper :) .
      id also post a few other hands regarding my cbet problem and id be happy if you could tell me if u see a pattern. i just lost around 2buyins in just a few hands cuz of some cbets and i think it might be a huge leak.
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      Hello xoshix33,

Preflop: Nope, it's not standard. While even being so deep I would go for $1,20 at least.

As played
      Postflop: Not even worth even CBetting such a board without you even having any backdoor FD or anything similar.

About CBetting it's hard to teach you with just few hands you post. Just keep posting CBetting hands and also try to post some information on the guy and we gonna work out your leaks. :)

About articles just pick all the articles which are Silver, every single article is good for you and you will learn so much with them and worth the read.

Best Regards.