HM1 no player

• DrDunne
      DrDunne
      Bronze
      hi i have just reinstalled HM1 because HM2 runs too slowly and always stops responding. i prefer HM1 for now. anyway, i have loaded it up and when i click on 'Change' to select a player by typing in my player name it doesn't find anything. nothing for any name. i'm not sure why and auto import is importing from all the right files... any help would be great.
  • 6 replies
    • netsrak
      netsrak
      Gold
      This means that the hands are not imported although the import seems to read the files.
      I guess they are not in english?
      Which site and gametype are you playing?
      Which HM1 release.
    • DrDunne
      DrDunne
      Bronze
      well i used to have HM1 but updated to HM2. i had to redownload HM1 last night so i guess the latest version. i play on stars, party and WH and its mainly FR BSS. it was in english the first time i used it so i don't see why it would be in another language now
    • netsrak
      netsrak
      Gold
      You should see at least 1.12.09 in the title.

And please check the configuration explained in this FAQ: http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/6/Poker+Stars+Setup
    • DrDunne
      DrDunne
      Bronze
      ah i think this might be the problem! i downloaded it off the HM website but it has 1.12.05 in the title.... i will look for later version. it isnt anything to do with hand importing - pokerstars imports to HM2 just not this one.
    • DrDunne
      DrDunne
      Bronze
      ok i have downloaded the latest version... it still doesn't find any players in the player search. the second i click on the cash games tab, it says i have not selected a player to run the report against. please click on change. so i click on change, search for my player and it says 0 players found. it doesnt detect ANY players. all of the import folders are fine. ?(
    • netsrak
      netsrak
      Gold
      After installing the update HM should say 1.12.09 in the title but this will not fix old hands.
      You should play some new real money hands and check if they are imported.

To reimport your old hands: you will find them in the archive folder (default c:\hmarchive). Copy them to a different folder and import them again via import file/folder.