How long are you stuck at min stakes if on free $50

• cattylac
      cattylac
      Bronze
      yes my question is if you received the free 50 from pokerstrategy how many hands, points basically what is it that needs to happen for your account to be taken off the $1 max bi for mtt/sngs and .2-.4 cent cash game far as being restricted from playing higher?>>
  • 8 replies
    • cattylac
      cattylac
      Bronze
      anyone? easy question, can only play $1 mtts. cannot register to satelittes play higher even if sat is 30 cents, just want know how many cash hands or points.
    • RazDirk
      RazDirk
      Bronze
      probably until you rake $50
    • cattylac
      cattylac
      Bronze
      im not sure how there rake system works but ive played alot of hands in cash games with a bunch of 10euro pots in hu which is why im curious. thanks for replying with your thought..but is there anyone that knows the answer forsure? somewhere i can find it. tyty
    • tokyoaces
      tokyoaces
      Bronze
      From the Titan Poker Getting Started FAQ:

Why can I only play the beginner limits?

If you start to play with the $50 starting capital, there is a bankroll limitation in place which only allows you to play at the limits recommended by our beginner's strategy. As a beginner you can only play stakes up to:

• No Limit $0.02/$0.04
      • Fixed Limit $0.10/$0.20
      • Sit and Go $1

In order lift this restriction you can either wait 120 days, play at least 1,000 raked hands or deposit a minimum of $100. If you make a deposit, you will need to contact Titan Poker customer support to get the bankroll limitations lifted.

---

It's hard to say exactly what the SNG restrictions are but if you haven't played at least 100 of them I would start by doing that.
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Thank you tokyo for helping out here and good luck to you cattylac! Let us know how you get on!

Ingrid
    • arthurbentley
      arthurbentley
      Silver
      The 20 cents rake for $1 games makes a mockery of the bankroll protection scheme, doesn't it?

Stick to fixed limit cash buddy. And/or $1.05 pot limit Omaha heads-up sngs. Also, Titan now include 6-max $1.50 knock-outs; $1.10 toward prize pool, 0.11 rake, and 29 cents bounty. I'd wait until you have at least $90 before playing these though. Sixty buy-ins should be enough as I imagine they will be quite soft.
    • jleonra
      jleonra
      Bronze
      i only play sngs on titan, i've accumulated 900 titan points and now i can play the $5 SNG, which is pretty good because the rake is only 10% compared to the 20% rake in the $1 ones.

I haven't tried the MTTs though, which i wanted to play so bad but for some reason the $1+R where restricted , i could only play the $1 freezouts no rebuy. Now i'll try the re-buy ones tomorrow but i thought u needed like 2500 titan poins to lift the restrictions if you play tournaments insted of cash games.
    • tomthebom28
      tomthebom28
      Bronze
      Just grind some extra tables and you'll be okay