Hi

• Crocogotter
      Crocogotter
      Basic
      I've played poker, mostly online, for about 6 years I guess, starting with STTs, then MTTs, then cash and finally fullcircle back at STTs. I've had varying degrees of success with each format, but also a lot of frustration, and there's no doubt that the games are much tougher now than when I first started.

Just had some lessons from Jaxtraw (fully recommended) to try to sharpen my game and he recommended the site, so here I am, looking at the resources here and hopefully contributing some tough spots when I find my feet.

Good luck at the tables.
  • 5 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hi Crocogotter!

Welcome to the community!

So you've been around then? How are you finding PokerStrategy.com?

Have you attempted the quiz yet for your free $50 starting capital?

All the best,
      Gary
    • Crocogotter
      Crocogotter
      Basic
      I'm really liking it so far, have watched a few videos and going through the hand histories that I can access as none of my Pokerstars VPPs have been tracked yet so I'm still a basic member; hopefully they'll come through soon and I'll be able to have more of a look around.

Quite happy playing on Stars atm, so doubt I'll take advantage of the $50, but good to know it's there if I fancy a bankroll challenge at some point.
    • RasTweet
      RasTweet
      Bronze
      Hi Crocogotter

Welcome to the community!!

Is your Stars account tracked with PokerStrategy.com or have been playing on stars from before you joined us? Because if you are playing from before you joined us your account won't be tracked and you won't receive points on PokerStrategy.com. I'm sorry to say so. If it is tracked then there is no problem.
      If not it might be a good idea to take the quiz and played tracked with the free $50 on an other site. Then you will receive points and you will be able to view the more advanced articles and videos.

Best of luck on the tables!

RasTweet
    • Crocogotter
      Crocogotter
      Basic
      Thanks for your reply RasTweet

I must admit, after reading the section on earning points, that I thought I'd get points automatically by playing at Pokerstars, it didn't seem clear that would only be the case as long as I signed up through your link. Very disappointing ;( ;( ;( .
    • roopopper
      roopopper
      Bronze
      Hello and welcome to pokerstrategy.com forum.......Good luck and run good :)

Roo