All right, all right, all right...

• frodad
      frodad
      Bronze
      hey there my fellow pokerstrategists!

this is my second post actually, and when i come to think of it it was actually kind of rude posting a hand without ever introducing myself. but hey my first imperative was to already start posting hand(s) after playing a session, which i finally did :D
      anyways, I guess I'm your regular garden-variety, straight-up lazy student who likes to poker in his free time, and tries to live a good and sound moral life :D

im thinking about making a blog some time soon, but you know how it goes, have to work like a busy little beaver outside the poker ventures, but that should be no excuse.

to be honest, i dont really care about winnings, i have already won because poker gave me a kind of new insight into the mechanics of excellence (for the lack of a better description) which motivates me in every other aspect of my life. so in my mind im already a winning player :D and if there will be cash profits, SWEEEET :D

so long, and happy easter ;)
  • 3 replies
    • gadget51
      gadget51
      Bronze
      Well hello frodad and a warm if belated welcome to our community!

You sound like you have a very relaxed attitude to it all considering you're so busy! But yes, a blog is a good way to go and you can learn so much from posting hands as you know, so you're off to a great start already!

We hope you have a great time learning with us and wish you well in your studies to, hopefully they will bare fruit and you will get a drem psoiton somewhere nice. :)

If you need anything futher, just ask ok? Meanwhile, I wish you well and have fun!

Regards,

Mal.
    • roopopper
      roopopper
      Bronze
      Hello and welcome to pokerstrategy.com forum.......Good luck and run good :)

Roo
    • ArkhamAsylum
      ArkhamAsylum
      Bronze
      :f_cool: yohello