This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

All right, all right, all right...

• frodad
      frodad
      Bronze
      hey there my fellow pokerstrategists!

this is my second post actually, and when i come to think of it it was actually kind of rude posting a hand without ever introducing myself. but hey my first imperative was to already start posting hand(s) after playing a session, which i finally did :D
      anyways, I guess I'm your regular garden-variety, straight-up lazy student who likes to poker in his free time, and tries to live a good and sound moral life :D

im thinking about making a blog some time soon, but you know how it goes, have to work like a busy little beaver outside the poker ventures, but that should be no excuse.

to be honest, i dont really care about winnings, i have already won because poker gave me a kind of new insight into the mechanics of excellence (for the lack of a better description) which motivates me in every other aspect of my life. so in my mind im already a winning player :D and if there will be cash profits, SWEEEET :D

so long, and happy easter ;)
  • 3 replies
    • gadget51
      gadget51
      Bronze
      Well hello frodad and a warm if belated welcome to our community!

You sound like you have a very relaxed attitude to it all considering you're so busy! But yes, a blog is a good way to go and you can learn so much from posting hands as you know, so you're off to a great start already!

We hope you have a great time learning with us and wish you well in your studies to, hopefully they will bare fruit and you will get a drem psoiton somewhere nice. :)

If you need anything futher, just ask ok? Meanwhile, I wish you well and have fun!

Regards,

Mal.
    • roopopper
      roopopper
      Bronze
      Hello and welcome to pokerstrategy.com forum.......Good luck and run good :)

Roo
    • ArkhamAsylum
      ArkhamAsylum
      Bronze
      :f_cool: yohello