Grind Learning?

• AdamLaw33
      AdamLaw33
      Bronze
      Hi all,
      I'm just entering this for some points and because i'm bored.. I guess i'll just talk a bit about myself.. I have been playing for just over 2 years now.. Still grindlearning but it seems slow..
      I just don't have anyone to talk about poker with.. I mention things to a couple friends that play but they don't consider poker the way i do.. I don't even know how i consider it really.. I would love to know someone or more that are good at poker; that have alot more experience than me.. I've seen a spot only a few times in a few different positions and at limited levels too, and i would like the benenfit of someone elses thoughts.
      Well i guess that is what i'm doing here.. :) Anyways if anyone actually reads this if you have an interesting point or theory or even just a common spot then please drop me a line.. I'll try to figure out how to check this tooo. take care,
      Adams -_-
  • 7 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hey Adams,

There's more to posting here for the bonus StrategyPoints surely? The forum can be a great tool in improving your game also. Talking with like-minded people can be a great motivator in my opionion.

What games are you playing currently?

Kind regards,
      Gary
    • RasTweet
      RasTweet
      Bronze
      Hi Adam

I know how you feel when you say you talk to friends about poker and they don't consider it the same way you/we do. I think a lot of us have that "problem."
      But on the PokerStrategy.com forums you will find people who think the same way you do! And you will make new friends as well in here!

Just get active on the forum and you'll find this is a great place to talk about poker and to meet people!

Best of luck on the tables and with your learning path!

RasTweet
    • DrDunne
      DrDunne
      Bronze
      hey adam i know what you mean about the no one to talk to thing. well frustrating but just like rastweet and gary said - thats what this forum is for!! it will improve your game if you post here i guarantee it! even just posting hands in the hand evaluation forum :D
    • AdamLaw33
      AdamLaw33
      Bronze
      thans for askin.. In retrospect starting with free points as the reason for posting wasn't exactly the truth.. I play mtt sngo trbo's and grind some small gaurantee's. I have a small bankroll and i seem to just hover.. I also play some pl omaha but very little..
      I want to improve but i don't mind taking my time.. take care.

Adams
    • RasTweet
      RasTweet
      Bronze
      Originally posted by AdamLaw33

Adams
      This is very important! Don't push it. You must be very aware if what you can and can't. Stay within your BRM, study and slowly climb up those limits!

Best of luck on the tables!

RasTweet
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Originally posted by RasTweet
      Originally posted by AdamLaw33

Adams
      This is very important! Don't push it. You must be very aware if what you can and can't. Stay within your BRM, study and slowly climb up those limits!

Best of luck on the tables!

RasTweet
      +1 million!
    • RasTweet
      RasTweet
      Bronze
      Hi AdamLaw33

It might be a good idea to start with the No Limit Beginners Course? It's a good foundation for a successful poker career!

best of luck on the tables!

RasTweet