Second day of downswing

• Puciek
      Puciek
      Bronze
      Yep, 2 days downswing report, and most funny fact is that i got four pocket rockets and lost them all to bad beats. Yup, you hear it right, i got AA four times and lost all, most hummiliating was vs one fish who allined me with 68o and managed to win by hitting fullhouse. I mean, what are the odds ?
      Beside that i lost multiple KK, QQ and so on.

To sum i lost more than i earned during last 2 days of weekend (took me quite some time to make that money hyh), but i guess that's why it's called downswing.

What do you thin i should do now, leave it for today or just wait hour and play again, when i cool off ?
  • 6 replies
    • xponentx
      xponentx
      Bronze
      I'd suggest leaving it for an hour, then start again with 1 or 2 tables. So you can get some real good reads on your opponents. Play the people for a while, not just the cards. It helped me through a recent downswing.
    • sw0ldo
      sw0ldo
      Bronze
      they are called pocket rockets not poker rockets haha
    • Puciek
      Puciek
      Bronze
      Shhhhh a typo :P
      Anyway i'll give it a rest for today, hopefull i won't hit that again tommorow :P
    • Puciek
      Puciek
      Bronze
      Make that third day !

Lost one more AA, one only managed to steal blinds.
      And lost KK.

I'm really stopping to belive in those hands :P

0,05/0,1 No-Limit Hold'em (10 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy Elephant 0.44 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is SB with K:diamond: , K:spade:
      2 folds, UTG+2 calls $0,10, 4 folds, BU raises to $0,40, Hero raises to $1,25, 2 folds, BU raises to $2,90, Hero bets and is all-in.

Flop: ($5,48) T:spade: , Q:club: , 2:spade:
      Turn: ($5,48) 2:heart:
      River: ($5,48) Q:heart:

Final Pot: $5,48

Results follow (highlight to see):
      Hero shows two pairs, kings and queens (Kd Ks)
      BU shows a full-house, queens full of deuces (Ah Qs)

BU wins with a full-house, queens full of deuces (Ah Qs)

Not to mention that my bankroll is crying and i'm pretty much forced to play SSS
    • RMB
      RMB
      Bronze
      happens all the time.

I would rest or just train (as in exercise) and then start playing but alot more tighter. I've lost with AA numerous times. But thats poker. Heat up by playing " play money " or micro limits
    • Puciek
      Puciek
      Bronze
      I'm playing as tight as it can ever get :P
      Just bad luck for 3 days in a row, i hope that today it will get better :D