°50$

• jako777
      jako777
      Bronze
      maybe some can answere to my problem!
      i sent two times my documents,and whit 3nd time i sent picture where iam and my documents!
      now iam waiting 1 week to apcepted my docouments,why?
  • 4 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hi jako777,

Unfortunately, moderators don't have access to this information.

Please keep an eye on your CS Tickets, this is where you will be contacted regarding your ID Check.

All the best,
      Gary
    • jako777
      jako777
      Bronze
      maybe you can give me some information about id check,because CS tickets give me the same answere,whitout id check apcepted i cant get 50$ and i need just wait! but i think i waiting to long!maybe reason is holday?
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Originally posted by jako777
      maybe you can give me some information about id check,because CS tickets give me the same answere,whitout id check apcepted i cant get 50$ and i need just wait! but i think i waiting to long!maybe reason is holday?
      Hi again,

I cannot as I don't have any information on this :(

Yes, the Easter holidays are currently on so this maybe why there is a delay. Have you checked your registered email account for any news from PokerStrategy.com?

Gary
    • ThatGuyMatt
      ThatGuyMatt
      Bronze
      Hey jako777,

I'm a little confused, probably as its late, and I need sleep but here goes!

Are you still waiting for a reply from our Support Team or do you mean that our Support Team has told you that you cannot claim the Free $50 because you failed the ID Check?

If it is that you're waiting for a response, it is probably because of the Easter Holidays as Gary said & I'm sure you'll be turning it into Millions soon! ;)