Help with getting tracked at another site VIA Pokerstrategy

• FlashDavin
      FlashDavin
      Bronze
      Ok here is my story. I received my $50 capital at PartyPoker and have rolled it into $250. I am looking to withdraw this and move it to Pokerstars the best way possible. To my understanding, I will have to make a $10 minimum deposit at Party to be allowed to take out my money. From there, I want to deposit $250 at Pokerstars with a bonus code but still be tracked through PokerStrategy because I enjoy the benefits here but no longer wish to play at Party.

My questions are essentially this:

1. Can I withdraw my $160 if I make a minimum $10 deposit at PartyPoker?

2. How can I make an account that is tracked via PokerStategy at Pokerstars?

3. What is the best way to make profit using bonus codes at Stars if I am depositing $250?

Thank you for your time and concerns, as I love this community! =)
  • 11 replies
    • Maloco87
      Maloco87
      Bronze
      all i know is that you have to download the pokerstars software through this site in order to be tracked if you already have pokerstars account you will not be able to be tracked

I have asked this question before as i always play on stars and wish i could be tracked through it as i would have a higher status on this site if i was
    • FlashDavin
      FlashDavin
      Bronze
      I can easily make a new account at Stars, that is no real issue. It's worth it to be tracked through PokerStrategy.
    • Gerovit
      Gerovit
      Bronze
      Originally posted by FlashDavin
      I can easily make a new account at Stars, that is no real issue. It's worth it to be tracked through PokerStrategy.
      And they can and will easily close it
    • Borisian
      Borisian
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Gerovit
      And they can and will easily close it
      With threats to ban you and confiscate funds too, I speak from experience.
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin

Be very wary. Most poker sites regard multi-accounting as cheating.

http://www.pokernewsreport.com/jungleman-poker-cheating-scandal-doesn´t-change-a-thing-4144
    • FlashDavin
      FlashDavin
      Bronze
      Hm I did not know this. Well, I never had a real money account there if that matters at all. It was a play money account from many years ago. They have no credit card info or address etcetc. Would this be ok do you think?
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hm I did not know this. Well, I never had a real money account there if that matters at all. It was a play money account from many years ago. They have no credit card info or address etcetc. Would this be ok do you think?

I don't think it will help with Pokerstrategy tracking, but you can still take advantage of the $600 first deposit bonus.

You have 90 days from your first deposit to deposit up to the $600 (max 3 deposits).

Bonus is released in $10 increments for every 170 odd FPP accrued.

SCOOP will be starting next month so there will also be deposit bonuses for that.

Bonus code : STARS600
    • surfwell1818
      surfwell1818
      Bronze
      I think an account at pokerstars is anysuccessfull download of the software and player info.Real or play is not seen as different re tracking for PS.com?My stars account is untracked.My wife may open one with her name, cards, etc etc?Any one have a 2nd family member at the same site?? Is this seen as multi accounting??
      Cheers
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Originally posted by surfwell1818
      I think an account at pokerstars is anysuccessfull download of the software and player info.Real or play is not seen as different re tracking for PS.com?My stars account is untracked.My wife may open one with her name, cards, etc etc?Any one have a 2nd family member at the same site?? Is this seen as multi accounting??
      Cheers

No

I share house with three guys. We are all on Pokerstars and use same IP address.

Only restriction is we can't go on same cash tables or go in same Sngs. MTTs are okay.

Second family member must sign up using different email account to first family member
    • FlashDavin
      FlashDavin
      Bronze
      Yeah I think my other account is under my father's name at our old address because I was too young to legally gamble yet. Now, I am of age and can sign up under my own name.
    • BLOWMEBABE
      BLOWMEBABE
      Bronze
      Yeah I think my other account is under my father's name at our old address because I was too young to legally gamble yet. Now, I am of age and can sign up under my own name.
      Sometimes it's better to STFU!