software glitch?

• cattylac
      cattylac
      Bronze
      while there is another tourney issue thread i feel mine is different and aside from wasting 4 hours of my life trying to dl the software, and eventually just playing on flash i had a bad experience today. 3 times when 2 tabling 1 of my 2 tables cut out/froze and i was basically locked out of the sng for a period of hands 1 of which i blinded out bubbling, the 2nd being i had a 7k to 5k-1400 stack and came back having lost 3k or so and lost a flip. doesnt matter point is its pretty screwy and while ive started this site with the free 50, im not exactly a micro stakes player and its hard to see putting good chunk of cash on here if this type of issues persist. heres the majority of the email i sent to support-

i dont have the tourney ids but can you look at the last 2 $3 token sngs i played. i want a $10 token ive had the same problem in 3 games today a screenshot of the "issue for one is below" basically when playing 2 tables 1 will randomly cut and in the last 2 step 4 token sngs i played i was on the bubble for the token and the sng froze more than twice. in one case i just blinded out and took 3rd. in the other i was 3 handed with 7k stack to 5k and 1400 stacks and i came back before bubbling kj vs 1010 but lost a significant edge in the hands that i was cut out from.

here is the 3rd of the 3 times id be playing 2 tables and 1 would cut out, while the other one continued to work just fine, in this one there was 100/1200 ppl left in a tourney and my table just cut, wouldnt open, my name was on the chip count list but unfindable on the tables list. i lost about half my stack and was out for a significant period of time before coming back and somehow making it to 17th or so.

http://i.imgur.com/gVpkE.png

anyways id like to be credited for 1 of the 2 step 4 token sngs where i experienced this "cut out from the table" i mean both would be fair but im not going to press it. i have no idea of how to look at past games you played far as sng # which is why i provided the exact time that i finished the 2nd token sng.

thanks
  • 4 replies
    • cattylac
      cattylac
      Bronze
      note the photo of the screenshot has 2 tables, which i was playing at the same time, the right table is the tourney that i was in and the left one was an sng i was playing at the same time -did not cut out like the one on the left-
    • tokyoaces
      tokyoaces
      Bronze
      Use the downloaded client instead of the web browser one?

Also, if must use the instant play client you should probably use a supported browser. Google Chrome is not supported.
    • cattylac
      cattylac
      Bronze
      aside from the fact they ask you to tweak your firewall settings and other stuff that could potentially make your pc less protected(if your having problems with dl software) it drove me nuts i think that any software a company offers to the public should be error free or they shouldnt offer it at all.

your point is taken and i guess if theres not a future quick fix ill move my play elsewhere as im done with trying to make it work on my end just for the free 50 thing. i was using it more as a way to test the site. ill update thread and have given support info they asked for and appreciate pokerstrategys involvement with these websites. definitely a + to have someone on your side when dealing with these websites.

still kind of pissed about it freezing right on the bubble of 2 tokens (note the sngs didnt show an error cards just stopped coming and interestingly it happened a 3rd time in the same spot...on the token bubble while i was having a live chat with support...will update this thread and while im 50/50 on titan at the moment im happy as hell with pokerstrategy- cheers
    • cattylac
      cattylac
      Bronze
      oh and anyone that still uses internet explorer instead of chrome or other better safer browsers well thats there choice. i tried to run it on firefox (works) but its quicker on chrome. i dl'd than deleted internet explorer when i initially had problems with setting up the software. far as long term im not lowering my firewall/other browser security settings just so i can can play poker from a less secure webbrowser than the one i use. yeah im mad about this but also its important sites take care of stuff like this as they make $ on every hand you play on there site.