I'm confused

• Cardbender
      Cardbender
      Bronze
      Ok, I'm confused.

Can you please verify on who's end is responsible for me not being able to retrack my Titian account?

On my page it states "Your retrack request has been denied by TitanPoker"

Titan says it's you that denied me. Can you let me know how it works.

Thanks
  • 8 replies
    • Cardbender
      Cardbender
      Bronze
      ?
    • TribunCaesar
      TribunCaesar
      Bronze
      Hi Cardbender420

I had the same problem some months ago. As far as i can remember you need to fill in your accountname on the homepage( under titan) and wait. After that you maybe need to wait a little bit more. :)

Best regards,
      TribunCaesar
    • Cardbender
      Cardbender
      Bronze
      hmm ok but ummm I was a little pissed so i told Titan to take me off there mailing list.

They said I can reenstate to be on mailing list. I said we'll have to part ways if I can't retrack though PS.

I wanted to find out how it works to be eligable before I sent final email to them.

They said it was PS's end that denied me and it says on my home page its on their end.

So you can see how I'm confused.

I did enter my account name and now there is a green checkmark but underneath that it says

"Your retrack request has been denied by TitanPoker"

So just wait?

Thanks for the reply
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by CardBender420
      hmm ok but ummm I was a little pissed so i told Titan to take me off there mailing list.

They said I can reenstate to be on mailing list. I said we'll have to part ways if I can't retrack though PS.

I wanted to find out how it works to be eligable before I sent final email to them.

They said it was PS's end that denied me and it says on my home page its on their end.

So you can see how I'm confused.

I did enter my account name and now there is a green checkmark but underneath that it says

"Your retrack request has been denied by TitanPoker"

So just wait?

Thanks for the reply
      Hello Cardbender420,

Usually the denying is actually on the end of Titan due to users who were waiting to be re-tracked having played on the account during the 1 month waiting period. If you were linked over another affiliate - tracking is also not possible.

For more info and whether you can try to get re-tracked again (you will have to leave the Titan account dormant through the entire waiting period though) you should write a ticket to our support.

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • Cardbender
      Cardbender
      Bronze
      I'll uninstall again. Then retry in a couple of months. Damn 50$ Freeroll is what did it I bet (I signed up and never played in it). Also I am not sure if I entered a code or not.

Is it possible to retrack PartyPoker? I know I have never used it not even a freeroll or play cash game.

I am going to deposit a couple hundy in the next couple of weeks. I would like to be able deposit at either Titian "not happening" or PartyPoker. Because they allow TAF transfers. I have a good plan for a huge TAF payout but I can't do it through Mansion cause Mansion is a @ &&^#% &^& #()(#).

Thanks
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by CardBender420
      I'll uninstall again. Then retry in a couple of months. Damn 50$ Freeroll is what did it I bet (I signed up and never played in it). Also I am not sure if I entered a code or not.

Is it possible to retrack PartyPoker? I know I have never used it not even a freeroll or play cash game.

I am going to deposit a couple hundy in the next couple of weeks. I would like to be able deposit at either Titian "not happening" or PartyPoker. Because they allow TAF transfers. I have a good plan for a huge TAF payout but I can't do it through Mansion cause Mansion is a @ &&^#% &^& #()(#).

Thanks
      It is not possible to retrack the PartyPoker account, in itself, but if you have only had a playmoney account which you have never used for cashgames at all you could try to have it closed or deleted - in order to create a new one.

You should contact Party Support on the topic.

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • Cardbender
      Cardbender
      Bronze
      will do thanks
    • Cardbender
      Cardbender
      Bronze
      Oh yah baby no more Mansion wooohooooooooooooo just made a call to PP they said no problemo. sweeeeett TAF here I come.

I will get the 100 from Mansion but im cashing it out once i get it and send it to PP.

Thanks for your help SoyCD