BTN: $9.06
      SB: $6.61
      Hero (BB): $5.27
      UTG: $3.27

SB posts SB $0.03, Hero posts BB $0.05

Pre Flop: (pot: $0.08) Hero has 6:heart: A:spade:

fold, CO calls $0.05, BTN calls $0.05, fold, Hero checks

Flop: ($0.18, 3 players) 6:spade: 6:club: T:heart:
      Hero checks, CO bets $0.05, BTN calls $0.05, Hero raises to $0.28, CO calls $0.23, fold

Turn: ($0.79, 2 players) 9:club:
      Hero bets $0.50, CO raises to $1.00, Hero...?

this guy is fish, but i don't know exactly which kind of fish.
      anyway pretty sure this is the time for the decision - fold it or ship it?
  • 4 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Tomaloc,

Flop: Bet the flop and so son. Don't really like the Check/Raise cause you can't be sure how many hands even continue there. :) You just forcing weaker out of the pot.

As played
      Turn: Well, do you expect him to have worse 6x hands in his range? If you think he also has something like 65/67 or whatsoever also in his range then we could argue about getting it in. But neither wouldn't be that wrong if you even Call the min-raise and reevaluate it on the river. I rarely doubt that the guy would really raise something like T9 here. :P It's rather towards straight or also 6x.

Best Regards.
    • Tomaloc
      Tomaloc
      Bronze
      problem with calling is that we're oop...
      think we mostly just want to hit 4 (?) outs, also we don't really want to see 4-straight. or are we playing some kind of way ahead/way behind there?
    • Spungeh
      Spungeh
      Bronze
      I personally put him on a weaker 6 or even a T here, or complete air that you have checked..

why c/r flop? Your get him of Ax Kx AK, PP, overpairs on this hand which you dont want.. c/c imo

turn - check/call again - Do you really think hed be playing a FD like this?

Ship the river no matter what card come down if you are calling the turn though, otherwise may as well fold the turn..

i'd ship the turn with a c/r, get him of a FD, he may even call a FD where your laughing.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by Tomaloc
      problem with calling is that we're oop...
      think we mostly just want to hit 4 (?) outs, also we don't really want to see 4-straight. or are we playing some kind of way ahead/way behind there?
      Well, as I said my expectations that I don't really see him doing that kind of play without having at least a 6x. :) We could be already against straight. Therefore rather Bet/Fold it or just get it in.

It's anyways just a freeplay pot and 78 is possible and maybe even TT/99.

For example, we need ~43% equity to make it profitable:

Board: 6:spade: 6:club: T:heart:  9:club:
             Equity     Win     Tie
      UTG    60.90%  57.22%   3.68% { TT-99, A6s, K6s, Q6s, 86s+, 76s, 65s, 87o, 76o, 65o }
      UTG+1  39.10%  35.43%   3.68% { As6h }

So therefore, not really the greatest spot to even get it in. Or do you expect him to have a lot more worse hands?