Stats at NL10

• bigdog63
      bigdog63
      Silver
      I moved to NL10 beginnig of this year.
      Could have a look at my stats please and point me to my leaks.
      I gueass I am sometimes unabble to let hands go when I have an obviously beaten big hand and maybe tilting at times.

thanks

• 7 replies
    • bigdog63
      bigdog63
      Silver
      Is this the wrong forum?
    • EmanuelC16
      EmanuelC16
      Bronze
      You seem to cbet too much, your aggression drops drastically postflop on each street which is not great and your fold your blinds too often probably.

Would be nice to see your Raise First In from each position, turn cbet, Aggression Frequency for each street from each position.

Keep in mind though that 20k hands are not enough for a solid image of leaks, just pointing out spots where you could obviously improve but to do so you need to dig deeper and see what exactly are you doing wrong.
    • BObamaJr
      BObamaJr
      Bronze
      I think you're a nit. You have 13% VPIP and 11% PFR? I'm not sure considering I play short-handed but that seems much too low. I open 40% of my range from the button and 30% from the cutoff with a weak BTN villain.

Your c-bet level seems very high. Often at these limits players will float with overs/gutshots/backdoor flush draws. You don't barrel the turn/river so your c-betting habits become unsustainable; you won't be able to call their donk bets on the turn and the river with your air! ALWAYS C BET WITH EQUITY!

Other than that, I would just recommend that you bet your monsters big and c-bet/semi-bluff small. That is the key to success at the micros.
    • EmanuelC16
      EmanuelC16
      Bronze
      Originally posted by BObamaJr
      I think you're a nit. You have 13% VPIP and 11% PFR? I'm not sure considering I play short-handed but that seems much too low. I open 40% of my range from the button and 30% from the cutoff with a weak BTN villain.

Your c-bet level seems very high. Often at these limits players will float with overs/gutshots/backdoor flush draws. You don't barrel the turn/river so your c-betting habits become unsustainable; you won't be able to call their donk bets on the turn and the river with your air! ALWAYS C BET WITH EQUITY!

Other than that, I would just recommend that you bet your monsters big and c-bet/semi-bluff small. That is the key to success at the micros.
      He is rather tight for FR but to see where he should loosen up we need to see what is his open raising range from each position (Raise First In).

Agree with the supe obvious bet sizings of bigger with good hands and smaller with bluffs since people don't adjust enough to your sizing and mostly look at their hand.
    • fruktpuff
      fruktpuff
      Bronze
      Depending on how many tables he's playing, 13/11 can work on NL10, there's not enough people to exploit you really.

As can be read in many place, you CAN beat NL10 playing ABC poker, and as a nit, and as a LAG, the competition is generally weak enough because most people who'd gather the sample on you to exploit you and would have the ability to do so have generally already moved up past NL10.

Regards,
      Richard
    • bigdog63
      bigdog63
      Silver
      Originally posted by EmanuelC16
      Originally posted by BObamaJr

He is rather tight for FR but to see where he should loosen up we need to see what is his open raising range from each position (Raise First In).

Agree with the supe obvious bet sizings of bigger with good hands and smaller with bluffs since people don't adjust enough to your sizing and mostly look at their hand.
      sometimes I feel nitty at times and I hate it. I have trouble widening my range without becoming -EV.
      Additional stat below
    • EmanuelC16
      EmanuelC16
      Bronze
      From what I can tell your stats look reasonable except for blinds, especially BB. I haven't played FR for quite a while but I think you fold both blinds too often and you don't pick on SB often enough when it's folded to him and he raises or completes.

You could also 3bet more OTB which would loosen up your stats but it's not a reason to do it. You should do it if you give yourself a bigger edge.

Remember to not loosen up because you feel nitty. If you are printing money just keep at it and adjust when it's needed. You should only loosen up when that will bring you more profit.

26k are not enough hands to get a clear picture though. You might have just been running cold in that spot.