PS TAF system is a scam!

• mehersagar
      mehersagar
      Bronze
      after working so hard to get people to join PS finally when i requested for a payout it says that i cant request a payout and contact the customer support.
      When i created a ticket i get a standard Copy-Paste reply
      " Dear mehersagar,

Thanks for contacting us.

Our security team recently reviewed your account and they have taken the decision to close your Tell-a-Friend account. Therefore, it will not be possible to make any payment requests.

This decision was made due to a violation of our Terms and Conditions and we will not be able to reverse this decision. Also, as we need to protect our procedures we cannot provide any specific details with regards to this decision.

Kind regards,
      Darren "

Firstly they wont disclose u the reason saying security reasons, but in reality there is no reason and that is how they avoid giving reasons.

And secondly seeing these many threads in the TAF forum about failed payout make me wonder how many people actually get the money.
      Or is it that PS keeps denying every payment.

Finally i would like to suggest PS that if there was a problem with my acc. u should have informed me that earlier, not after i work my ass off and having 95$ in my TAF acc. And also atleast specify the specific reason for the denial so that people know what wrong they have done, simply citing security reasons makes the situation worse.
      Thank You!
  • 6 replies
    • w34z3l
      w34z3l
      Coach
      Coach
      [x] Failed TAF scam ITT.
    • mehersagar
      mehersagar
      Bronze
      does anyone from PS has to say anything?
      Ingrid whr ru..?
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Originally posted by mehersagar
      does anyone from PS has to say anything?
      Ingrid whr ru..?
      Hi there mehersagar,

I don't know what you want PokerStrategy.com to say here. We have exactly the same information as you here. After you attempt a payout of your TAF friends the security team do a check. In this instance they have found something and therefore closed your account.

For obvious reasons, they are not going to tell you what it was they found or how they found it as it would make it easier for members to scam in the future.

I'm sorry to read that your TAF has been closed and thank you for referring your friends to PokerStrategy.com

PS. Ingrid is away on a well deserved holiday at the moment.

Kind regards,
      Gary
    • nefarious26
      nefarious26
      Bronze
      So basically what Gary is saying is that Mehersagar has tried to scam pokerstratagy.com out of some money and he is a crook but you cant tell him how you found him out so he cant try different angles...... sounds very lame to me
    • trivaa90
      trivaa90
      Bronze
      it's kinda unfair... they can tell what's the problem, not how they found out...

if they don't have to say anything what stops them to do this even when everything is ok with someone's TAF account?! :/
    • magicadil
      magicadil
      Bronze
      I believe that the TAF system relies mostly on the person your refering. If the person you referred trys to defraud PS then ultimately the responsibilty will lie on you. This is kind of lame as you have no control over what others do but this is my idea on how the system works.