Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      SB:
      $10,06
      Hero:
      $17,34

0,05/0,1 No-Limit Hold'em (5 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy.com Elephant 0.106 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is CO with Q:heart: , Q:diamond:
      MP3 folds, Hero raises to $0,35, BU folds, SB calls $0,30, BB folds.

Flop: ($0,80) 8:heart: , 4:club: , 3:diamond: (2 players)
      SB bets $0,45, Hero raises to $1,50, SB raises to $3,20, Hero raises to $16,99 (All-In), SB folds, Hero gets uncalled bet back (All-In).

Final Pot: $7,20

Although i won the hand i am not sure if i played it correctly.Didn t like the donk bet at all.But after my raise my opponent reraise.If he had KK AA he would do that preflop.If he has a set i think he would slowplay the hand.
      Did i overplayed there ?

Thanks !
  • 3 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello EnterG,

On such a dry board I am not sure if I would be even raising for value. We can never be sure how be stay with our hand and obviously with his play he is more often coming up with a set rather than pure bluff.

Best Regards.
    • EnterG
      EnterG
      Bronze
      With his play i think he has overpair and wanted to protect it.What do you think about this ?

Thanks !
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by EnterG
      With his play i think he has overpair and wanted to protect it.What do you think about this ?

Thanks !
      Nope, that's not only range of him, he definitely has also all the sets in his range. Not sure even how big part of his range will be overpairs. :) This was most likely just some dumb bluff.