Deposited but.....!

• Richyrich66
      Richyrich66
      Bronze
      I was playing with my free money at poker770 but you cant play higher then 2/4 cents then and cant register for tournaments.

So yesterday morning i deposited 25 euro because there was an easter cash hunt, but after depositing i still cant play the higher levels en registering for tournaments other then the freerolls is still not possible..

On the site they say that you will get an answer within 30 minutes, well i sent an email 24 hours ago, and 2 more later the same day, and at this moment i still havent received an answer to either of my emails or contact through the site, only got an automatic reply that i will get an answer asap ROFL.

I think this is the worst customer service i had so far on any pokersite.

I already missed the tournament that i wanted to play * because of their not replying to my questions.

* Easter Bounty – $2.20 buy-in
      Tomorrow at 17:30 CET, win a $50 bounty when you eliminate one of our two Easter bunnies: Sonja and Oanh! €500 is also guaranteed.

X(
  • 10 replies
    • Richyrich66
      Richyrich66
      Bronze
      oh yeah they also have online support only that never works also...
    • Richyrich66
      Richyrich66
      Bronze
      this is what they say on their site LOL

Poker770 offers 24/7 customer service. Ask us any questions and we will happily respond within 30 minutes. There are no automatic responses, no next day replies, just get in touch with our experts. Our team is here to help you.

Well thats a big lie then.
    • Richyrich66
      Richyrich66
      Bronze
      oh yeah i did this also deposited and sent them an email with the code cashmachine;

How can I get the free $20?
      200% up to $2,000 Bonus
      Poker770
      Poker770
      Bonus: 200% up to $2,000
      Coupon Code: PSVIP

Get your bonus now

This one-time bonus is for new and existing players alike. All you have to do is make a $20 deposit, and you will have an additional $20 credited to your bankroll within 24 hours:

• Make a deposit between April 8, 2012 at 00:00 GMT and April 9, 2012 at 23:59 GMT and Poker770 will double your deposit up to $20.
      • Send an email to promotions@poker770.co.uk with the code CASH MACHINE after having collected 20 Points770 after depositing to claim the free cash
      • You will have 7 days to earn the 20 Points770
      • The bonus cash will be credited within 24 hours of the receipt of the email request
      • Important Note: This offer cannot be combined with the $7.70 Welcome Offer
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hi Richyrich66,

I have moved your thread to the Poker770 board.

Sorry to read you have been having difficulties reaching them. Please bare in mind that it is the Easter holiday season so I would imagine that support staff is very limited at the moment.

I am sure they will get to your queries as soon as they possibly can.

Regarding your deposit to play higher limits...

Why can I only play the beginner's limits?

If you start to play with the free starting capital, there is a bankroll limitation in place which only allows you to play at the limits recommended in our beginner's strategy.

As a beginner you can only play stakes up to:
      • No Limit $0.02/$0.04
      • Fixed Limit $0.10/$0.20
      • Sit and Go $1

In order lift this restriction you can either deposit a minimum of $100 or generate $50 in rake and/or tournament fees.

Therefore your €25 deposit will not qualify you for this.

For all your other queries, Poker770 will hopefully respond to you very shortly.

Hope this was helpful,
      Gary
    • Richyrich66
      Richyrich66
      Bronze
      thx for your reply !

too bad i didnt know that 25 euro wasnt enough, they didnt mention that in their easter email, just that you could deposit $20 and get 20 on top of that.
    • Chromehead
      Chromehead
      Bronze
      Richyrich66, you can easily rake 20 points with $1 sit and go's its only 5 games get you 22 points770 then send the email. I've had my $20 and thats what I play on there , just $1 sng's
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Chromehead
      Richyrich66, you can easily rake 20 points with $1 sit and go's its only 5 games get you 22 points770 then send the email. I've had my $20 and thats what I play on there , just $1 sng's
      Thanks for the assist Chromehead :)

How you getting on now Richyrich66?
    • Yoyoyh
      Yoyoyh
      Bronze
      simillar problem. Support works awfull
    • Melissaash
      Melissaash
      Bronze
      For what it's worth i find the whole ipoker experience leaving me with the will to die, im stuck with the nasty blue table(no options to change) the rake at micro levels is beyond a joke, the only time i am ever likely to deposit to this pile of poo is if i happened to win something decent in a $1 mtt and would only be depositing so i could withdraw

considering how long and how popular ipoker is i am amazed that they have software that at best looks like leggo land, everything about the site sucks from the moment you log in and see the confusing lobby onwards, but to repeat my main down is the astonishing amout of rake they charge the micro players
    • Melissaash
      Melissaash
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Chromehead
      if you are happy paying 20% rake that is. total -EV if you ask me