Another stolen bankroll!

• PiersM
      PiersM
      Global
      So i was unfortunate to have my bankroll on Full Tilt when it closed down without giving me a red cent so i took a break from online poker to wait and see what happened. As you all know fuck all has happened and the thieving bastards still wont give us back our money.

Anyway i ventured back into online poker last year when PS where kind enough to give me a $30 starting bankroll on Poker770. I was playing now and again but nothing serious i think i was still scarred by the whole FT fiasco but i was enjoying the occasional game and just playing some casual poker.

When i logged in to poker770 yesterday my whole fucking bankroll is gone AGAIN, my balance showed £0.00.

Now i know there was money in there, of course i cant prove it which doesn't give me a fucking chance in hell of ever seeing any fucking cash again from these fucking thieving cunts.

Thinking that my account may have been hacked i checked recent transactions and transfers and also checked game history, none of them showed any clue as to what happeened.

Anyway, this is not a flame of PS, they bankrolled me in the first place and i was still playing with the money they had given me it is poker770 im pissed off with, im glad to say i never paid any money into poker770 which is a blessing and i just wanted to warn you guys that these guys at poker770 are potential thieving cunts or thier site security is well below parr and you should maybe think about withdrawing your bankroll or atleast keep it to an amount you wont be that badly afffected if you lose.
  • 20 replies
    • conall88
      conall88
      Bronze
      lol with a destructive attitude, I doubt anyone is gonna bother giving you help.

I have worked in customer service roles before, and believe me, how you act can greatly affect what kind of service you get.

Regarding not being able to prove you had $ on the site, I doubt that this is the case. You can request an account audit and also ask them for the last ip address activity on the account as you think there might be something fishy going on.

Some sites let you request the last couple of hands played, eg last 500 hands played in XML format sent to your email address on the account. Might be worth a look, as if something suspicious happened, you would have evidence in those hand histories...
    • tokyoaces
      tokyoaces
      Bronze
      PokerStrategy bankrolls expire if you don't clear them. It's part of the fine print.
    • Meda1985
      Meda1985
      Bronze
      What do you mean, another? Oh yeah, Daniel Negreanu had somewhat $63000 donked from his account! I forgot! :)
      Loosen the attitude and you'll see everything will work out! ;)
    • PiersM
      PiersM
      Global
      Originally posted by conall88
      lol with a destructive attitude, I doubt anyone is gonna bother giving you help.

I have worked in customer service roles before, and believe me, how you act can greatly affect what kind of service you get.

Regarding not being able to prove you had $ on the site, I doubt that this is the case. You can request an account audit and also ask them for the last ip address activity on the account as you think there might be something fishy going on.

Some sites let you request the last couple of hands played, eg last 500 hands played in XML format sent to your email address on the account. Might be worth a look, as if something suspicious happened, you would have evidence in those hand histories...
      I didnt come here for help you jerk so fuck off.

I obviously didnt use this kind of aggressive attitude when i contacted them about it so fuck off again.

Why the fuck should i have to do any of the rest of the crap you spouted. Im the fucking customer they should have said immediatley we will bankroll you for the amount you lost so you can keep playing while we investigate.

I just posted here to warn you guys, if you have a large bankroll on poker770 be warned.
    • RasTweet
      RasTweet
      Bronze
      Hi PiersM

I'm sorry to hear that you lost your 2nd bankroll.

When did you get the free bankroll on 770? Because I think I know what happened.

From the day the money is in your account you have 180 days to generate $50 of rake or tournament fees. If you don't make $50 in those 180 days 770 will take back the $50.

If this isn't the problem, then I suggest you contact costumer service and ask some more details regarding this.

PS: please watch your language.

RasTweet
    • PiersM
      PiersM
      Global
      Originally posted by RasTweet
      Hi PiersM

I'm sorry to hear that you lost your 2nd bankroll.

When did you get the free bankroll on 770? Because I think I know what happened.

From the day the money is in your account you have 180 days to generate $50 of rake or tournament fees. If you don't make $50 in those 180 days 770 will take back the $50.

If this isn't the problem, then I suggest you contact costumer service and ask some more details regarding this.

PS: please watch your language.

RasTweet
      Go fuck yourself, dont tell me how the fuck to speak if you dont fucking like then close the fucking account you cunt.
    • tokyoaces
      tokyoaces
      Bronze
      Maybe they took it because you aren't old enough to gamble. :facepalm:
    • PiersM
      PiersM
      Global
      Originally posted by tokyoaces
      Maybe they took it because you aren't old enough to gamble. :facepalm:
      fuck off you nerdy little twat i bet your the kind of kiss ass jerk that brings teacher an apple everyday.
    • Solidius
      Solidius
      Bronze
      Originally posted by PiersM

Go fuck yourself, dont tell me how the fuck to speak if you dont fucking like then close the fucking account you cunt.
      Chef Ramsay, is that you ?

• RasTweet
      RasTweet
      Bronze
      Hi PiersM

I only tried to help you to try to find out what happened to your bankroll. We try to help not to piss you off.

In Our Forum Principles is written that you have to watch your language. If you don't, you will be excluded from the community for at least 2 weeks as written in the same "Our Forum Principles" thread.
      Again there is no need to talk like that, we are only trying to help you out.

Regards
      RasTweet
    • Rifik
      Rifik
      Bronze
      Please smd remove this litte piece of s*** from this community, he doesn´t deserve to be here. He has lots of evolving to do. FYI F U 2!!
    • PiersM
      PiersM
      Global
      Originally posted by RasTweet
      Hi PiersM

I only tried to help you to try to find out what happened to your bankroll. We try to help not to piss you off.

In Our Forum Principles is written that you have to watch your language. If you don't, you will be excluded from the community for at least 2 weeks as written in the same "Our Forum Principles" thread.
      Again there is no need to talk like that, we are only trying to help you out.

Regards
      RasTweet
      well you obviously did piss me off didnt you. if you want to help me then give me back my money
    • Coffisen
      Coffisen
      Bronze
      Originally posted by PiersM

Chef Ramsay, is that you ?

[/quote]lold :s_biggrin:
    • DannyG13
      DannyG13
      Bronze
      Sounds like you deserved to lose your money imo.
    • PiersM
      PiersM
      Global
      Originally posted by Rifik
      Please smd remove this litte piece of s*** from this community, he doesn´t deserve to be here. He has lots of evolving to do. FYI F U 2!!
      you know you little kiss ass cunts make me laugh, you think because your a loyal little community drone PS will appreciate this kind of crap. All you do is isolate your community into an elitist group of self inflated little jerks like you. why dont you keep your ignorant fucking mouth shut and fuck off.
    • PiersM
      PiersM
      Global
      Actually i've got this all wrong, it's not poker770 it's PS your really are a load of fucking wankers on this this site.
    • ShaQQ
      ShaQQ
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Rifik
      Please smd ..........
      There you go, a way to get your $30 back.

$30 and you react like this, can't fathom how'd you react to $3k, $30k.
    • DrDunne
      DrDunne
      Bronze
      looks like somebody needs a cuddle. http://www.cuddleparty.com/
    • RasTweet
      RasTweet
      Bronze
      Hi PiersM

I didn't mean to piss you off and I'm sorry if I did.

I can't give you your money back. Probably you didn't generate enough rake in the period of 180 days. I suggest you just contact the costumer support and ask them what happened to your money.

I'm closing this thread now since this is developing into a flame infested thread.

Regards
      RasTweet