[Application] NL50 to feel like NL25 [CLOSED]

• ragney
      ragney
      Bronze
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.

Already made up my mind, topic closed.

ragney feedback

Yeah this is gonna be a weird one, staking while I have no bankroll problems :D

Important
      I reserve the right to cancel this staking offer. I might change my mind later but I think the chances are rather low. Ofcourse I'm allowed to cancel my own staking if no hands are played and if payment has been paid you'll get 100% back. But this is just for reference. I really want to move up limits.

Limits thats going to be played
      NL50 Zoom mainly and some SH, 25k hands hope to finish it within 2 weeks

Deal info
      Selling 50% share (obv, to feel NL50 is NL25). 20 BRM should be enough. So in total $1000 which I myself will cover half of it. Winrate 45/55 in your favour (to cover the rakeback).

So:
      50% ($500) ragney
      20% ($200)
      15% ($150)
      15% ($150)

I prefer to sell 2x 25% or 1x 50% actually, more than 3 stakers is not my thing and I'll just play myself.

Reason
      I use a very tight BRM (usually 50+ stacks) and everytime I move up a limit, I always run bad and after some time the "monetary vision" seens to grow, it feels I lost too much compared to NL25, so I always move back down to play and grind till I have 60-70 stacks for the next limit. So I think this is another reason why I'm not allowing myself to play my usually aggressive A-game even if I'm down, on NL25 its no problem because I have over 100 stacks.

Stats/Graphs
      Due moving to SSD my current DB on my HDD doesn't work so I don't have all data. But you can find alot graphs on my blog (see signature) and how my playstyle is although I haven't posted much there. Two quick ones that I found browsing my blog:
      http://i575.photobucket.com/albums/ss198/ragnaroks007/zzz-1.jpg
      http://i575.photobucket.com/albums/ss198/ragnaroks007/Untitled-9.png
      -- the NL50 hands are HU hands from the second picture, I don't have graph of SH50 hands, just HU
  • 3 replies
    • fruktpuff
      fruktpuff
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ragney
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.

ragney feedback

Yeah this is gonna be a weird one, staking while I have the bankroll :D

Important
      I reserve the right to cancel this staking offer. I might change my mind later but I think the chances are rather low. Ofcourse I'm allowed to cancel my own staking if no hands are played and if payment has been paid you'll get 100% back. But this is just for reference. I really want to move up limits.

Limits thats going to be played
      NL50 Zoom mainly and some SH, 25k hands hope to finish it within 2 weeks

Deal info
      Selling 50% share (obv, to feel NL50 is NL25). 20 BRM should be enough. So in total $1000 which I myself will cover half of it. Winrate 45/55 in your favour (to cover the rakeback).

So:
      50% ($500) ragney
      20% ($200)
      15% ($150)
      15% ($150)

I prefer to sell 2x 25% or 1x 50% actually, more than 3 stakers is not my thing and I'll just play myself.

Reason
      I use a very tight BRM (usually 50+ stacks) and everytime I move up a limit, I always run bad and after some time the "monetary vision" seens to grow, it feels I lost too much compared to NL25, so I always move back down to play and grind till I have 60-70 stacks for the next limit. So I think this is another reason why I'm not allowing myself to play my usually aggressive A-game even if I'm down, on NL25 its no problem because I have over 100 stacks.

Stats/Graphs
      Due moving to SSD my current DB on my HDD doesn't work so I don't have all data. But you can find alot graphs on my blog (see signature) and how my playstyle is although I haven't posted much there. Two quick ones that I found browsing my blog:
      http://i575.photobucket.com/albums/ss198/ragnaroks007/zzz-1.jpg
      http://i575.photobucket.com/albums/ss198/ragnaroks007/Untitled-9.png

Quoted For reference.

WARNING: BY STAKING THIS MEMBER YOU ARE RISKING A POTENTIAL LOSS BECAUSE OF FRAUD OR PLAYBAD/RUNBAD. AGREEING TO THIS STAKE IS YOUR SOLE RESPONSIBILITY. POKERSTRATEGY.COM TAKES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR STAKING DEALS BETWEEN MEMBERS. FURTHERMORE POKERSTRATEGY.COM IS NOT EXPECTED TO TAKE PART IN VERIFYING ANY PLAYER NOR GUARANTEEING AGAINST ANY LOSS
    • wasy8
      wasy8
      Black
      I'm interested in buying up all the available action. Contact me in community please.
    • Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze
      Depending on certain terms (eg. ending period) I am also interested.

If you would be so kind to accept my friends request @ community :)