Hi everyone!

• MadeYouMyBish
      MadeYouMyBish
      Bronze
      I'm Shadi. I'm 18 and from Birmingham in the UK. Only recently started playing poker seriously at the 0.5/0.10 stakes on party and managing to break even. Definitely need better BRM as taking shots a 25nl with 3 BI's is not the way forward :rolleyes:

Hopefully I'll be set up on stars soon, I'm itching to play zoom :) and if anyone lives in Birmingham feel free to hit me up, you can usually catch me at gala or the grosvenor when I'm not revising.
  • 8 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Silver
      Hi MadeYouMyBish (love the name ;)

Greetings from across the pond in the Rep of Ireland. All set to storm Poland/Ukraine in a couple months?

Welcome to PokerStrategy.com!

Hopefully you can work on your BRM issues and stay around ;)

Zoom is a good game, although it is very tough and nitty. My advice is to stick with regular games if you are only new to Poker.

Another advice would be to join our Beginners Course (link in my signature below) It provides you with a solid basis to NL Cash games and I'm sure with hard work and dedication you could storm the Zoom tables in no time!

If you are going to set up a Stars account, take a look at this link

Kind regards,
      Gary
    • MadeYouMyBish
      MadeYouMyBish
      Bronze
      Hiya,

Sorry for the late reply! Did you manage to get to the Irish open?

I like to think I'm in the loop, but I have no idea whats happening there. Any clues?

I think I'll take you advice on board, its the only way I'll grind a decent amount.

I'll take a look thanks, love the hospitality! :)
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Silver
      Hey again!

No worries about a late reply ;) better late than never for sure!

Nah mate, too casual of a player to be playing at the Irish Open! I do hope to play some live tournament stuff sometime in the next century though :D

I see your account is still basic :( Have you taken the quiz yet and picked a poker room to play at?

Let me know if we can help you ;)

Gary
    • MadeYouMyBish
      MadeYouMyBish
      Bronze
      Hhahaha, the field did look really rough!

I haven't no, I'm with a few rooms already so I'll just quickly take the quiz now :-)
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hey MadeYouMyBish,

Congrats for passing the quiz! :) Are you planning to request the free $50 at any of the available poker rooms with this promotion?

Ingrid
    • MadeYouMyBish
      MadeYouMyBish
      Bronze
      Cheers, you should make it so its actually marked. I would like to know how well I passed :s_cool: super geek I know.

Yeah i think I'm going to either take Titan or 770. Any reccomendations ?
      I'm leaning towards Titan, just seem better being on the larger ipoker network and all.

Thanks,

Shadi
    • RasTweet
      RasTweet
      Bronze
      Hi MadeYouMyBish

Welcome to the community!!

I don't play on either of the clients but I think neither of them is a bad choose. Just have a look around, make a discussion and start grinding!

Also don't forget about all the learning material we have here on PokerStrategy.com!
      Articles
      Video's
      Coachings

It's a lot of fun to receive a starting capital, but it is very important to keep studying otherwise you might bust the starting capital really fast!

Best of luck on the tables

RasTweet
    • MadeYouMyBish
      MadeYouMyBish
      Bronze
      Thank you RasTweet, I'll take a look now :)