This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL20-NL50] [FR] NL25 ATo 8.04.

• HansTheGreat
      HansTheGreat
      Bronze
      BB: $30.42 - VPIP: 26, PFR: 14, 3B: 11, AF: 5.5, Hands: 50
      UTG: $29.70 - VPIP: 84, PFR: 1, 3B: 0, AF: 1.0, Hands: 99
      CO: $25.00 - VPIP: 50, PFR: 17, 3B: 25, AF: 0.0, Hands: 12
      BTN: $23.45 - VPIP: 16, PFR: 4, 3B: 0, AF: 6.0, Hands: 79
      Hero (SB): $25.00 - VPIP: 16, PFR: 12, 3B: 4, AF: 4.1, Hands: 82911

Pre Flop: ($0.35) Hero is SB with T :spade: A :diamond:
      UTG calls $0.25, 2 folds, Hero raises to $1.25, BB calls $1, 1 fold

Flop: ($2.75) J :heart: 3 :spade: 4 :heart: (2 players)
      Hero checks, BB checks

Turn: ($2.75) 9 :spade: (2 players)
      Hero checks, BB bets $2.00, Hero folds

I mean we are very likely ahead but again doesnt make sense to bet once against such an opponent? If would have been I would consider betting at least 2 but again no fency plays since new to the limit :D
  • 4 replies
    • Rastlin1
      Rastlin1
      Bronze
      My opinion, if you want to win the pot you need to Cbet there or atleast delayed Cbet - he is likely calling you with Ax or small pairs preflop and when you are 1 on 1 I prefer the Cbet to try and clear them out

Once you check twice the pot is dead, betting flop will likely get Ax and smaller pairs to fold
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Sikac,

If we are isolating vs such a fish then we should also consider CBetting such a flop. Of course I am not saying it's a must but I would at least do it. Cause it could be very likely that we are even ahead with our A high there.

Bet flop > Bet turn. :P

Best Regards.
    • HansTheGreat
      HansTheGreat
      Bronze
      Originally posted by veriz
      Hello Sikac,

If we are isolating vs such a fish then we should also consider CBetting such a flop. Of course I am not saying it's a must but I would at least do it. Cause it could be very likely that we are even ahead with our A high there.

Bet flop > Bet turn. :P

Best Regards.
      I didnt isolate against him it was a cold call and I think he is going to float me very often on such a board and I also dont have many backdoors.Also as you can see he doesnt fold to Cbets much?
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Oh yeah, I see it now. But I guess both options are fine. But also I was mainly talking about either if to CB then I would rather do it on the flop and planning to double-barrel on specific cards as which doesn't improve opponents calling range.