First deposit bonus

• staktas
      staktas
      Bronze
      Hey everyone,

I have a few questions about FDB. As you know, you can split it in three parts. I already deposited and cleared first part, and I almost cleared second part. So, questions:

1. What if I will deposit, before clearing bonus that I am currently clearing now? Maybe the new bonus will add to my current bonus? Or what will happen? I want to know, if I won't loose any value, if I will deposit before clearing it first.

2. And second, what about cashouts? Is there any way I can cashout without hurting my bonus somehow? Is there any penalties for cashouts while clearing bonus, or something?

Thanks.
  • 2 replies
    • fruktpuff
      fruktpuff
      Bronze
      I believe the timeframe is based on first deposit bonus and it will add to your bonus. Regarding cashouts the will disrupt the bonus i am afraid
    • staktas
      staktas
      Bronze
      Thanks for response.

Yes, I know about timeframe. Three months since my first deposit and so, a deadline, will be 15th of April and I still have some bonus to clear. It's not very easy to clear bonuses 4 tabling NL5. That's why this question occurred to me.

Good to know, that it will add up. And thanks for the info about cashouts.