This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

First deposit bonus

• staktas
      staktas
      Bronze
      Hey everyone,

I have a few questions about FDB. As you know, you can split it in three parts. I already deposited and cleared first part, and I almost cleared second part. So, questions:

1. What if I will deposit, before clearing bonus that I am currently clearing now? Maybe the new bonus will add to my current bonus? Or what will happen? I want to know, if I won't loose any value, if I will deposit before clearing it first.

2. And second, what about cashouts? Is there any way I can cashout without hurting my bonus somehow? Is there any penalties for cashouts while clearing bonus, or something?

Thanks.
  • 2 replies
    • fruktpuff
      fruktpuff
      Bronze
      I believe the timeframe is based on first deposit bonus and it will add to your bonus. Regarding cashouts the will disrupt the bonus i am afraid
    • staktas
      staktas
      Bronze
      Thanks for response.

Yes, I know about timeframe. Three months since my first deposit and so, a deadline, will be 15th of April and I still have some bonus to clear. It's not very easy to clear bonuses 4 tabling NL5. That's why this question occurred to me.

Good to know, that it will add up. And thanks for the info about cashouts.