This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Clearing bonus

• CoreySteel
      CoreySteel
      Bronze
      Hi.

I'm thinking of depositing on Mansion with first deposit 100% to 500$ bonus and now I have few questions for you fellow poker players who are already on Mansion.

1. What system Mansion use for clearing bonus?
      2. Is it possible to clear this bonus if I play avg. 2 hours a day, 4 table, 0.5/1 fixed limit FR?
      3. What about 0.25/0.5$?
      4. If Yes, how long would this took me (from your experience).

Thank you in advance.
  • 11 replies
    • Cakara
      Cakara
      Black
      Me to want to know that not just for Mansion but for all others partner sites. I play same limit as CoreySteel just a little more time (~30hrs per week)
    • Cardbender
      Cardbender
      Bronze
      I can't answer all the questions about Mansion.

I deposited 60$ and cleared it within 600-800 mansion points. They paid it out 15$ at a time. I was playing a mix of sit n gos, muiltable tourneys and cash games. I only play 2-3 tbles at a time and played around 6 hrs a day.

hope this helps
    • finchybg
      finchybg
      Bronze
      It's an easy bonus compared to the industry standarts.. I regret so much that I didn't deposit the full amount several months ago..
    • EvertonYorkie
      EvertonYorkie
      Bronze
      When I look under the My Account section at Mansion it says i have $0 pending bonus. This should be $100 as I had my free BR on there. Correct?
    • Dippy19
      Dippy19
      Bronze
      Hello CoreySteel!

I can answer all your questions :D
      1.They pay the bonus out in increments of 10$ per 80MCP(but in my experiences they don't stick to those increments, but it's still 8 points = 1$)
      2. and 3. You are going to be through it very very quickly.
      4:Hmm... The full bonus? I think less than a month, but I could be mistaking.

Hope I was of help.

Bye Bye,
      Dippy19
    • Dippy19
      Dippy19
      Bronze
      Originally posted by EvertonYorkie
      When I look under the My Account section at Mansion it says i have $0 pending bonus. This should be $100 as I had my free BR on there. Correct?
      If you are referring to the extra 100$ bonus, then it doesn't show, but you will get it after 2200MCP, don't worry ;)
    • frzl
      frzl
      Bronze
      Originally posted by CoreySteel
      2. Is it possible to clear this bonus if I play avg. 2 hours a day, 4 table, 0.5/1 fixed limit FR?
      according to a "bad" site you will clear about 3,2-3,5$ per hour by 4 tabling 0,5/1fr...
      so it will take quite some time. but if we assume that you move up to 1/2 till clearing the bonus your clearing rate will nearly doubled. stick to your brm btw. ^^
    • CoreySteel
      CoreySteel
      Bronze
      Yeah... About moving up...
      I'. playing 0.25/0.5 ... Again. :P
      Didn't succeed at 0.5/1 :rolleyes:
    • Dippy19
      Dippy19
      Bronze
      Originally posted by CoreySteel
      Yeah... About moving up...
      I'. playing 0.25/0.5 ... Again. :P
      Didn't succeed at 0.5/1 :rolleyes:
      Sorry to hear that. What was the problem, how many hands did you play? Maybe you just started out in a downswing... It's not much of a difference if you choose the right tables... And don't worry about the bonus, it's pretty easy to unlock at that limit too, as far as I remember.

Oh and do you play SH or FR? Maybe we can help each other with our game, since we are at a pretty much the same limit and both from the same country?
      If your up for it let me know. My skype name is dippy20.

PS: Nice signature :P
    • CoreySteel
      CoreySteel
      Bronze
      I just can't break even at 0.5/1. Don't know whats the problem, though.
      Like I said, this was my third attempt. I am winning player at 0.25/0.5 and I have no problem reaching 300-350$ for next limit.
      At the moment at 0.25/0.5 in 1200 hands I again made 45$, which is cca. 15BB/100. Ok I now it's not realistic, but anyway, I don't have problems with this low limits until 0.5/1.
      I play FR.
      I don't remember how many hands I played, but I had ~-1.2BB/100 and I lost ~120$. So I guess ~10000 hands. Enough to realize, I'm not ready for that limit :)

I was thinking to move to SH 0.5/1 instead of FR. There are only few FR tables at Party, so maybe SH would be fishier. Of course I'd need BR of 500$.

About signature. I just realized how many Slovenian users are here, but unfortunately we don't recognize each other thru nicks only :)

I don't use skype.
    • CoreySteel
      CoreySteel
      Bronze
      I'll made another thread in FL section just for this problem :)