Clearing bonus

• CoreySteel
      CoreySteel
      Bronze
      Hi.

I'm thinking of depositing on Mansion with first deposit 100% to 500$ bonus and now I have few questions for you fellow poker players who are already on Mansion.

1. What system Mansion use for clearing bonus?
      2. Is it possible to clear this bonus if I play avg. 2 hours a day, 4 table, 0.5/1 fixed limit FR?
      3. What about 0.25/0.5$?
      4. If Yes, how long would this took me (from your experience).

Thank you in advance.
  • 11 replies
    • Cakara
      Cakara
      Black
      Me to want to know that not just for Mansion but for all others partner sites. I play same limit as CoreySteel just a little more time (~30hrs per week)
    • Cardbender
      Cardbender
      Bronze
      I can't answer all the questions about Mansion.

I deposited 60$ and cleared it within 600-800 mansion points. They paid it out 15$ at a time. I was playing a mix of sit n gos, muiltable tourneys and cash games. I only play 2-3 tbles at a time and played around 6 hrs a day.

hope this helps
    • finchybg
      finchybg
      Bronze
      It's an easy bonus compared to the industry standarts.. I regret so much that I didn't deposit the full amount several months ago..
    • EvertonYorkie
      EvertonYorkie
      Bronze
      When I look under the My Account section at Mansion it says i have $0 pending bonus. This should be $100 as I had my free BR on there. Correct?
    • Dippy19
      Dippy19
      Bronze
      Hello CoreySteel!

I can answer all your questions :D
      1.They pay the bonus out in increments of 10$ per 80MCP(but in my experiences they don't stick to those increments, but it's still 8 points = 1$)
      2. and 3. You are going to be through it very very quickly.
      4:Hmm... The full bonus? I think less than a month, but I could be mistaking.

Hope I was of help.

Bye Bye,
      Dippy19
    • Dippy19
      Dippy19
      Bronze
      Originally posted by EvertonYorkie
      When I look under the My Account section at Mansion it says i have $0 pending bonus. This should be $100 as I had my free BR on there. Correct?
      If you are referring to the extra 100$ bonus, then it doesn't show, but you will get it after 2200MCP, don't worry ;)
    • frzl
      frzl
      Bronze
      Originally posted by CoreySteel
      2. Is it possible to clear this bonus if I play avg. 2 hours a day, 4 table, 0.5/1 fixed limit FR?
      according to a "bad" site you will clear about 3,2-3,5$ per hour by 4 tabling 0,5/1fr...
      so it will take quite some time. but if we assume that you move up to 1/2 till clearing the bonus your clearing rate will nearly doubled. stick to your brm btw. ^^
    • CoreySteel
      CoreySteel
      Bronze
      Yeah... About moving up...
      I'. playing 0.25/0.5 ... Again. :P
      Didn't succeed at 0.5/1 :rolleyes:
    • Dippy19
      Dippy19
      Bronze
      Originally posted by CoreySteel
      Yeah... About moving up...
      I'. playing 0.25/0.5 ... Again. :P
      Didn't succeed at 0.5/1 :rolleyes:
      Sorry to hear that. What was the problem, how many hands did you play? Maybe you just started out in a downswing... It's not much of a difference if you choose the right tables... And don't worry about the bonus, it's pretty easy to unlock at that limit too, as far as I remember.

Oh and do you play SH or FR? Maybe we can help each other with our game, since we are at a pretty much the same limit and both from the same country?
      If your up for it let me know. My skype name is dippy20.

PS: Nice signature :P
    • CoreySteel
      CoreySteel
      Bronze
      I just can't break even at 0.5/1. Don't know whats the problem, though.
      Like I said, this was my third attempt. I am winning player at 0.25/0.5 and I have no problem reaching 300-350$ for next limit.
      At the moment at 0.25/0.5 in 1200 hands I again made 45$, which is cca. 15BB/100. Ok I now it's not realistic, but anyway, I don't have problems with this low limits until 0.5/1.
      I play FR.
      I don't remember how many hands I played, but I had ~-1.2BB/100 and I lost ~120$. So I guess ~10000 hands. Enough to realize, I'm not ready for that limit :)

I was thinking to move to SH 0.5/1 instead of FR. There are only few FR tables at Party, so maybe SH would be fishier. Of course I'd need BR of 500$.

About signature. I just realized how many Slovenian users are here, but unfortunately we don't recognize each other thru nicks only :)

I don't use skype.
    • CoreySteel
      CoreySteel
      Bronze
      I'll made another thread in FL section just for this problem :)