HM2 problem

• DevilDonk
      DevilDonk
      Bronze
      After buying HM2 i got my credit card payment flagged. I don't even know what that means, i did not recive any licence codes or anything.
      Did this happen to anyone else? Don't know what to do.
  • 4 replies
    • abnaxis
      abnaxis
      Bronze
      I'm in the same boat as you. Ordered it earlier today and got the card payment flagged as well. Since the error message is very unclear I sent them an email about the issue.

I received a rather fast reply asking me about some generic info that they needed (order number, what I was ordering exactly) for them to be able to help me. I sent them the info and after that haven't heard from them yet. My guess is they are off for the day and I'll hear from them tomorrow :)

But alas, this info doesn't help you much apart from knowing that you aren't alone :) Hopefully someone went through this before and is able to provide both you and me with a better answer or even better, lets hope the issue gets fixed soon :)

Enjoy,

Abnaxis
    • Paakjis
      Paakjis
      Bronze
      same to me, I just needed to send billing adress, because my original adress included not allowed characters...
    • DevilDonk
      DevilDonk
      Bronze
      Well at least i know it should be fixed by tomorrow. But still it's pretty frustrating. Well hope it all turns out ok for all of us.
    • abnaxis
      abnaxis
      Bronze
      Well, to update. I was wrong in saying that they are off for today, because they clearly weren't. :D My issue was settled and everything went through smoothly.

And all I did was inquire via email, if there is anything I can help with to speed up the flag process. After that their representative got in touch with me via email and it's all smooth sailing after that. Real good customer support :)

Hopefully you guys get you're stuff settled asap as well :)

Have fun and good luck at the tables,

Abnaxis