Rate FDB clears at?

• Rogbey
      Rogbey
      Bronze
      Hi,

I joined William Hill about 2 weeks ago and have played 27k hands at 20nl, now I was told that the FDB clears at ~40% but from what I can see it only clears at about 25%, is this case or have I made a mistake? Also was told I would receive ~20% from WHPoints, I have raked $500 and I can receive $10 with these points. Does anybody know if there is a accumulator at the end of the month for the amount you play? Rogbey
  • 7 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hi Rogbey,

Please see our dedicated thread for all answers to your queries

Kind regards,
      Gary
    • Letsdothisish
      Letsdothisish
      Bronze
      If I'm not mistaken the bonus clears at about 31%.

Personally I think the VIP system is very confusing with the points multiplier. I also think the cashback isn't that profitable as in other rooms where you can get around 30% rakeback. I'm clearing the bonus now myself, but I'm not seeing why I should stick around.

For example: If I'm raking around $300 I'm in level 4 which means I can get about $375 for 14.9% cashback. This means $2500 rake. If I would have played in other rooms with 33.3% rakeback I would have received $832.5 a difference of $475.5! And it obviously gets worse the more you play and the more rake you generate if youre rake remains consistent. It also isn't like it's fish infested either.

And all of this wouldn't be so bad if they would give special promotions or if you could pay for bonuses yourselve (like for instance on Partypoker where you get approx the same cashback but these promotions and bonuses def. make up for it). As a matter of fact the only promotion I stumbled upon is the Cash Point Promotion. And I say stumbled upon through Pokerstrategy because WH didn't send me any e-mail or whatsoever regarding this.

This is just my opinion and the way I see it now. Hopefully I'm forgetting things since I'm new at William Hill but for now I don't think I will stay after I cleared the bonus.
    • Rogbey
      Rogbey
      Bronze
      Thanks for that HollyMichelle that explains it better. Letsdothisish take a look at that link it will explain it a lot better.
    • Letsdothisish
      Letsdothisish
      Bronze
      Yeah I took a look at it but I still think their system is a bit complex. Nice thing about their system though is they upgrade your level when you've spent 3 months at the same level. And it's very profitable for players who rake more than $1500/month (+32%) You only get about 19% as a micro/small stakes cash player though but they should focus on getting better anyway. But I tend to think one can move faster through the limits while getting flat rakeback every day/week/months instead of waiting and grinding your points together to get the best cashback.
    • mkirby
      mkirby
      Bronze
      w hill is amazing my brother plays omaha 4 or 10 max + gets about $60 a week from whill [Edited by fruktpuff]
    • fruktpuff
      fruktpuff
      Bronze
      For what I believe to be obvious reasons, I've removed your references to other sites who you claimed to be offering rakeback on an iPoker room.

Regards,
      Richard
    • mkirby
      mkirby
      Bronze
      ok was just asking if anybody else was recieving this double payment into their account,no offence meant