Gross rake deduction & selling FTP

• Leo
      Leo
      Bronze
      Hiya,

As I recently figured out, using FTPs for buying items in store or for MTTs, greatly decreases your gross rake (!@#$@#$@!). This ofcourse decreases your rakeback.
      Does anybody know if it's profitable to sell these FTPs for the going rate of $5/1k? Or are the people who sell these, the people who dont have RB-accounts?

Thanks in advance,
      Leo
  • 5 replies
    • Leo
      Leo
      Bronze
      Anyone? o_O
    • Dykiller
      Dykiller
      Bronze
      I would like to know too
    • tehChipDonk
      tehChipDonk
      Bronze
      if possible how would you buy them? can you even transfer ftp on ft?
    • tzveti
      tzveti
      Bronze
      @tehchipdonk - normally you cant transfer ftp points directly. But in site's forum, you can find a lot of player-to-player transactions - the one orders the item for the other, who's giving him money(around 4$-4,5$ per 1k)

@Leo258. FTP is deducting 0.005$ per point (5$ per 1k) from your MGR as you use them.Thats 1,35$ rakeback less for you.So in a certain way, its profitable to sell them.The perfect case scenario is something other - you stack them, without using them, then, if you plan leaving the platform ( or maybe if you plan to have a one month without playing there) you make a month without rake(so you couldnt have rakeback anyway) and you use them up.
      That is obviously working if you are leaving definitely, but Im not sure if FTP isnt storing a - netrake information, so , even if you come back a month later, the value of the points is still hurting you.

Hope you got what I meant.
    • Leo
      Leo
      Bronze
      Ow, thats quite nice tzventi. I think II might do that. tnx