This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Gross rake deduction & selling FTP

• Leo
      Leo
      Bronze
      Hiya,

As I recently figured out, using FTPs for buying items in store or for MTTs, greatly decreases your gross rake (!@#$@#$@!). This ofcourse decreases your rakeback.
      Does anybody know if it's profitable to sell these FTPs for the going rate of $5/1k? Or are the people who sell these, the people who dont have RB-accounts?

Thanks in advance,
      Leo
  • 5 replies
    • Leo
      Leo
      Bronze
      Anyone? o_O
    • Dykiller
      Dykiller
      Bronze
      I would like to know too
    • tehChipDonk
      tehChipDonk
      Bronze
      if possible how would you buy them? can you even transfer ftp on ft?
    • tzveti
      tzveti
      Bronze
      @tehchipdonk - normally you cant transfer ftp points directly. But in site's forum, you can find a lot of player-to-player transactions - the one orders the item for the other, who's giving him money(around 4$-4,5$ per 1k)

@Leo258. FTP is deducting 0.005$ per point (5$ per 1k) from your MGR as you use them.Thats 1,35$ rakeback less for you.So in a certain way, its profitable to sell them.The perfect case scenario is something other - you stack them, without using them, then, if you plan leaving the platform ( or maybe if you plan to have a one month without playing there) you make a month without rake(so you couldnt have rakeback anyway) and you use them up.
      That is obviously working if you are leaving definitely, but Im not sure if FTP isnt storing a - netrake information, so , even if you come back a month later, the value of the points is still hurting you.

Hope you got what I meant.
    • Leo
      Leo
      Bronze
      Ow, thats quite nice tzventi. I think II might do that. tnx