When will unaired PAD be shown?

• CaptainReivax
      CaptainReivax
      Bronze
      Hello all! Fairly straightforward question here, a while back it was mentionned in the daily rewind that Poker After Dark was going to be on again, and it is, but they seem to be showing only re-runs so far. Does anyone know when they play to air the unaired episodes from the end of season 7? Will they actually run all the other episodes of season 7 to get to them (I hope not, that'll take forever) or have they announced when they'll be showing us the goods? I'm dying to see the minimum 200k buy-in cash game!
  • 2 replies
    • BObamaJr
      BObamaJr
      Bronze
      "eager to see the minimum 200k buy-in cash game"

Easy solution, watch High Stakes Poker Season 6. Highest quality nosebleed cash game ever televised.
    • CaptainReivax
      CaptainReivax
      Bronze
      Originally posted by BObamaJr
      "eager to see the minimum 200k buy-in cash game"

Easy solution, watch High Stakes Poker Season 6. Highest quality nosebleed cash game ever televised.
      I've already seen it unfortunately. In fact, I've watched pretty much all the cash games with decent line-ups (and a few without) which is why I'm looking for something new to sink my teeth into, and I thought a 200k cash game with dwan, ivey and co. would do quite well. I'm looking forward to this year's Big Game as well but will probably have to wait ages for the episodes to show up online since I won't have time to watch the live stream.