Withdrawing on 770poker

• GeckoWacko
      GeckoWacko
      Bronze
      Why did I got lured in by the 50$ bonus?? Is I't worth I't? No! Depends If I'll win like 5k with I't I might reconsider my comment :) .

Is I't always a nightmare withdrawing on 770poker. They ask for my documents now, I'll have to sent them everything I got regarding to bank statement, ID, Utility bill etc.

I'm trying to do a bank transfer from 770 poker to my bank account. Like always and on most sites I'ts really REALLY easy to deposit, but when I't comes to withdrawing.... How many e-mails and time will I't cost before I get my small amount back worth of 30 dollars? This is a part of the money I deposited and winnings (10 dollars).

I'm guessing this will take at least a month of my time. Really annoyed by I't already, probably won't continue playing there (100% chance I will). Basically now I'm trying to get my money back and make a run for it.

Hope I'll get my money back so I can use I't on another site that ain't a pain in the backside when I't comes to withdrawing. (Also playing on titan poker had no problems there).

Any lack of English is due to the nationality ---> Dutch. So I apologize for that.
  • 7 replies
    • firebullgr
      firebullgr
      Bronze
      i deposited there 3 days ago... shit!!!
      is it really that bad?
    • ProlinePoker
      ProlinePoker
      Bronze
      Setup a Skrill account and save all that trouble in the future. In the beggining it takes time: bank transfer --> skrill takes a week, but it's the only week you'll have to be pending. Probably you have also to do some ID checks but the thing is, you only do it once an it is to Skrill, after that you're good.

A e-wallet is essential to save money in BS commissions and also to save time: the longest I've waited for a poker site --> skrill transfer was like 3 or 5 days in minor poker rooms (888, Bodog, ...), in Stars it used to be insta cash out (now they insta cash it to you some, then you have to wait 48hr for the remaining).

Believe me, you'll save a lot of pain in the *** in the long run if you set up a wallet...
    • GeckoWacko
      GeckoWacko
      Bronze
      Well, I't finally got more positive somehow, all I need to finish is my bank statement. I't must contain Iban and swift code, plus your currency (euro, dollar, pound). The only problem now is where the hell do I get such a thing. I never noticed any iban and swift codes on my bank statement. I didn't even knew like 6 months ago what iban and swift was in the first place.

Any advice somebody, would be dearly welcome.
    • booomm
      booomm
      Bronze
      Originally posted by GeckoWacko
      Well, I't finally got more positive somehow, all I need to finish is my bank statement. I't must contain Iban and swift code, plus your currency (euro, dollar, pound). The only problem now is where the hell do I get such a thing. I never noticed any iban and swift codes on my bank statement. I didn't even knew like 6 months ago what iban and swift was in the first place.

Any advice somebody, would be dearly welcome.
      you should have recieved your iban automaticaly when you created your bank account, but I think you have to ask for the swift but not sure, just call your bank and they will give you both codes.
    • GeckoWacko
      GeckoWacko
      Bronze
      I already found I't out. I't was quite easy :) . Now I'll just have to wait and hope everything will go according plan.
    • Gerovit
      Gerovit
      Bronze
      As previous poster said use Skrill it takes 96hours for them to process it so it's acceptable.
    • petter2go
      petter2go
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Gerovit
      As previous poster said use Skrill it takes 96hours for them to process it so it's acceptable.
      HAHAHAHAHA,i really wanna know if you got your moneyzz in 96hours (dont count weekends).