This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL20-NL50] SH25 Flop strong draw v weak reg

• Millsyuk
      Millsyuk
      Gold
      Villain

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.25(BB) Replayer
      Hero ($64.88)
      BB ($51.78)
      UTG ($9.65)
      UTG+1 ($37.32)
      CO ($25.57)
      BTN ($35.60)

Dealt to Hero K:spade: T:spade:

fold, fold, CO raises to $0.75, fold, Hero calls $0.65, fold

FLOP ($1.75) 7:spade: A:spade: 2:heart:

Hero checks, CO bets $1.10, Hero raises to $3.25, CO raises to $7, Hero calls $3.75

TURN ($15.75) 7:spade: A:spade: 2:heart: 8:heart:

Hero checks, CO checks

RIVER ($15.75) 7:spade: A:spade: 2:heart: 8:heart: A:diamond:

Hero checks, CO checks

CO shows 6:diamond: 6:club:
      (Pre 51%, Flop 44.0%, Turn 65.9%)

Hero shows K:spade: T:spade:
      (Pre 49%, Flop 56.0%, Turn 34.1%)

CO wins $15.04

Had a bit of history with this guy, I had been stealing a lot of pots from him after he cbet and shutdown and had 3bet him light a couple of times.

Should I always be barrelling this turn? Doesn't really make my hand any stronger. What about river? I really didn't expect him to call this light on the flop and thought he must have an A.

Cheers
  • 1 reply
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Hi,

since you have that history I would just shove flop.
      He would sometimes bluffraise you, he can´t have there nut flushdraw and he can get all-in worse flushdraws and if you just call flop what would your plan to the turn- c/f?

You ´re ahead his missed flushdraws, but I would generally bet small 5$ just to get him fold hands that he had. Seems like you have Ax hand or set most of the times, so he would sometimes fold there better hands and K high does not have that much showdown value

best regards,