This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL20-NL50] HU50 AK tptk

• circoflax
      circoflax
      Bronze
      On Game, $0.25/$0.50 No Limit Hold'em Cash, 2 Players

BB: $81.99 (164 bb)
      Hero (SB): $49.35 (98.7 bb)

Preflop: Hero is SB with A K
      Hero raises to $1.50, BB calls $1

Flop: ($3) K 2 4 (2 players)
      BB checks, Hero bets $2.25, BB calls $2.25

Turn: ($7.50) 8 (2 players)
      BB checks, Hero bets $5.75, BB calls $5.75

River: ($19) 7 (2 players)
      BB checks, Hero bets $14, BB calls $14

The table had just broken up and I remain with this guy who is an Ongame superstar, plays like 10h daily and limp-call-folds for rakeback, everybody at ongame knows him. When playing FR he only raises with the nuts and donks a lot with strong hands. Not really a station but makes a lot of bad calls too. FR stats 15/5/1

HU I have 309 hands on him, and have seen him make some moves and then show. 3bets much more and raises some flops and turns. HU he plays 64/46/12, AF 1.5. Fold to cbet flop 53, turn 25.

Is this the only line in the hand? Is the sizing OK?
  • 2 replies
    • DailyDollarPro
      DailyDollarPro
      Bronze
      Looks fairly standard to me. If you had shown down a big river bluff recently, you could consider betting bigger on the river (shove even), to try and rep a missed flush draw and hope he looks you up with Kx. There is no reason to check on any street here so bet, bet, bet is defiantly the best line.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello circoflax,

Only what we could change here is the Bet sizes on flop & turn, but I doubt that it's going to be a huge difference in long run. Nice hand!

Best Regards.