Hero ($48.41)

Dealt to Hero T:club: Q:club:

UTG raises to $0.75, fold, fold, Hero calls $0.75, fold, BB calls $0.50

FLOP ($2.35) 7:heart: 5:heart: 2:heart:

BB checks, UTG checks, Hero checks

TURN ($2.35) 7:heart: 5:heart: 2:heart: Q:diamond:

BB checks, UTG bets $1.60, Hero calls $1.60, BB folds

RIVER ($5.55) 7:heart: 5:heart: 2:heart: Q:diamond: T:diamond:

UTG bets $3.60, Hero raises to $11, UTG raises to $22.65 (AI), Hero calls $11.65

Hero shows T:club: Q:club:
      (Pre 30%, Flop 0.0%, Turn 0.0%)

UTG shows Q:heart: J:heart:
      (Pre 70%, Flop 100.0%, Turn 100.0%)

UTG wins $48.85

Not sure if this is a bit of a cooler or I just screwed up. Is my hand even strong enough to raise?

I always expected him to bet his sets and two pairs for some protection with the board being so wet. When he checked and then bet the turn I figured he must have a either a Q or something like pocket 8s/9s.

On river I was almost sure he had AQ- QJ but when he shoves what do I ever beat?

Did I just get owned? :f_biggrin:
  • 4 replies
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Hi, you posted hand where you have oesd+flushdraw against midstack

I would also c/r flop but I would make it 6$, since then I can shove any turn card and don´t have to worry about overpotting the turn

best regards,
    • Millsyuk
      Millsyuk
      Bronze
      Sorry correct hand history included now, this is what happens when I post fifteen at once :f_grin: .
    • DeMarcohsp
      DeMarcohsp
      Bronze
      Preflop I would not even call here given how incredibly tight our opponent is. If you think you can stack him often with straight flushes vs his TP / overpairs then it's prolly good then.

Postflop If I raise It would around 8-8.5, but not very sure it is the best option. He can have A:heart: X, K:heart: K, some slowplayed flushes. He also has QJ(maybe) KQ and AQ, but prolly only call AQ from that range ( not so many combos either since he is prolly cbetting A:heart: Q)
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Hi,

I think 11/10 range should be wide enough that you can call pf if you´re not playing fit or fold game.

I like your turn call and river raise, but I would fold to shove. He would not shove there worse hands and TT might easily be his range (+ sometimes some slowplayed flushes)

best regards,