2nd starting capital

• Vip3rNZ
      Vip3rNZ
      Silver
      Hi I was wondering if there is any way to get a 2nd starting capital as I busted the one I got on party poker but have been consistent with the $10 I deposited at stars I got it up to $100 and have earned a ton of strategy points. :D

Was looking for a fresh start on a new room, with a new starting capital :)
  • 7 replies
    • ThatGuyMatt
      ThatGuyMatt
      Bronze
      Hey Vip3rNZ,

Sadly the 2nd capital is sent our Randomly by our Marketing team, so you'll just have to cross your fingers :(

You can still join the rooms with the FDP bonus of course, maybe even join when a 10k Freeroll is coming up, very good chance to win $50 in one of those? ;)
    • RasTweet
      RasTweet
      Bronze
      Hi Vip3rNZ

Maybe cash out $50 on Stars and put it in an other room?

Like Matt said the 2nd starting capital is randomly send...

Best of luck on the tables!

RasTweet
    • Acespeci
      Acespeci
      Bronze
      I would like to get the 2nd capital; i didnt get all of the 1st capital only $10. Didnt know of the stipulations for the full $50. It took me a while to catch up although. Can you ask your Marketing team to be kind to me please? I want to take Poker seriously
    • gadget51
      gadget51
      Bronze
      Hi there Acespeci,

Unfortunately, as MattDenness points outs, as much as we would like to give repeat amounts, the marketing team have control over this and we have no influence over their decision making in this regard, neither do we have insight into to how they choose any deserving recipient(s).

Best regards,

Mal.
    • Borisian
      Borisian
      Bronze
      I got mine after I lost my father soooooo.... :coolface:
    • Maloco87
      Maloco87
      Bronze
      is the starting capital only $10 now as the advert on the poker channel has changed from poker free 50 to poker free 10 and it doesn't say $50 on this site anymore

I mean how crap is that $10 is 5 buy ins at the suggested brm by pokerstrategy.com for 0.1/0.2 limts
    • Neurolinguist
      Neurolinguist
      Bronze
      play mss, and you will have more chance and more buy ins. It Can Be Done, but then comes tilt and downswings and other things that you need to overcome over and over again. Poker is a very risky thing but it can learn you a lot.