Please help

• RollinYu
      RollinYu
      Bronze
      Hi, I signed up for pokerstrategy a week ago...
      I've been waiting many days after I sent in my ID... they confirmed it too, and I still don't have the $50...
      Security told me to make an appointment on the phone or something... and I replied with everything like when I am available, my phone number, etc, and waited for like forever...
      Please figure out what is happening, I am confused. I have been posting on the forums but no one replies.

Thanks in advance.
  • 5 replies
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello RollinYu,

I am really sorry for your long waiting period. I see you have already taken the correct step and written a ticket to our support. Since our security support is swamped with requests, longer waiting periods can occur. In your case you have sadly had to wait longer than usual.

I will contact our support and make sure they have not forgotten you - but in the meantime please continue being patient. Sorry again for any inconvience.

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • kenneth66
      kenneth66
      Global
      I sent ticket 5.5 but still no answer?!
      When do i recieve funds?
    • Drakhor
      Drakhor
      Bronze
      Patience, young padawan. :P

Poker is a game of patience. Start practicing now. ;)
    • TribunCaesar
      TribunCaesar
      Bronze
      Hello Kenneth66

If you have send your proof of adress at security@pokerstrategy.com from the email address you signed up with, just wait for the answer. The support might need some time due to a lot of requests. Thank your for your patience.

Best regards,
      TribunCaesar
    • kenneth66
      kenneth66
      Global
      Yes, i sent it with same e-mail i registered.
      I sent proof of my address first time: 3.5.2008,
      but however security didnt recieved it? so i had to sent same e-mail again today