This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

TerrorBlade's Video#2 Mixed 1-2/2-4 FL SH

• TerrorBlade
      TerrorBlade
      Black
      Here it is:

How to lose ~7$ in 20 minutes!

Length: 19:26
      Size: 106mb

1-2/2-4$ FL SH on PartyPoker, I was thinking for my next video I should have a sort of topic to talk about between the hands I play maybe something relating to an article in the strategy section.

Also any tips on how to reduce the file size are very welcome...

Song List(in order): Theory of A Dead Man:
      Hating hollywood
      No way out
      no surprise
      in the middle,
      santa monica
      saying goodbye

Enjoy!
  • 2 replies
    • G1lius
      G1lius
      Bronze
      let's see...

11.00: 96o, I would 2nd barrel as a semi-bluf. check/call would be the worst thing, if you check/fold I think you're just giving the hand away cause he could bet any 2 there I think. and with a bluf you're getting better hands to fold.

12.59: KJo, I would raise the flop as a semi-bluf, betting every turn if he checks. His delay makes me think he either has 99/TT, or nothing.

I personally don't like the background music, since it's hardly hearable anyway, and makes it harder to understand you (although that's not really a problem, sound is very good).

For better compression I personally use virtual dub (freeware) because I've used it in the past for more advanced video edditing, but there are more user-friendly programs to get the same result I think.
    • TerrorBlade
      TerrorBlade
      Black
      As for the poker stuff I'll watch the video when I get home, as for the music thanks for the feedback =) I'm interested to hear what other people have to say also!