This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL20-NL50] NL50SH - TJo

• rdmnick
      rdmnick
      Bronze
      $0.25/$0.50 No Limit Holdem
      6 Players
      Hand Conversion Powered by weaktight.com

Stacks:
      UTG ($58.74)
      UTG+1 ($48.50)
      CO ($110.17)
      BTN ($50)
      Hero (SB) ($52.88)
      BB ($50.40)

Pre-Flop: ($0.75, 6 players) Hero is SB 10:club: J:spade:
      4 folds, Hero raises to $1.50, BB calls $1

Flop: 8:club: J:diamond: 9:spade: ($3, 2 players)
      Hero bets $2, BB raises to $6, [color="#cc0000"]Hero goes all-in $51.38

Villain: 27/21 3bet: 5.7 fold to Cbet: 42, Raise Cbet: 27 over 5.8k hands

What do you think of my play, I'd most certainly get better jacks to fold and in case I am dominated I still have a bunch of outs, however, I guess shipping might be a bit over the top. The reason I shipped instead of making it a small raise is because I was scared of being flat, but I guess shipping is a bit ridiculous?
  • 1 reply
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Hi,

problem shoving flop is that it looks so much as AT and although he would fold there 9x and worse hands I think he may easily call you down with QJ/KJ, since you should not shove flop with overpairs and better hands.

I think my line would be b/c flop. You can ofcourse 3-bet, but since you don´t afraid any turn card and can always c/c, then I would rather keep in his bluffs and try to see as weak as possible.

If you 3-bet to 18$ then only folding out better Jx hands and after he calls I would shove most turn cards for maximum fold equity.

Best regards,