BTN ($10)

Dealt to Hero 8:club: A:club:

fold, Hero raises to $0.30, fold, SB calls $0.25, BB calls $0.20

FLOP ($0.90) Q:club: 6:diamond: T:diamond:

SB checks, BB checks, Hero checks

TURN ($0.90) Q:club: 6:diamond: T:diamond: J:club:

SB bets $0.64, BB folds, Hero raises to $2.20, SB calls $1.56

RIVER ($5.30) Q:club: 6:diamond: T:diamond: J:club: 3:club:

SB checks, Hero bets $21.37 (AI), SB calls $7.50 (AI)

villain only 100 hands: vpip 20| pfr 16| agg 2.0| ftcb 0/3| turn agg 3.0| wtsd 29%| w$sd 50% (2)

FLOP: decided to check back the flop, i know the sample is small but he doesnt seem to be folding to cbets, I would rather cbet a flop with higher equity. or pick it up on the turn.

TURN: He can donk here with a bunch of hands, i see mostly strong aces and :diamond: flush draws in his range. he might play this way with some PP's as a lot of time people will call with the straight draw. I chose to semi bluff as i know its a good spot for him to take the pot down when i x the flop and i can also rep a very strong range.

RIVER: I like my ship here, he could have the straight, 2P or sets, maybe KT :club: . Also i feel shipping it makes it look more bluffy and he might like his call.....
  • 3 replies
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Hi,

I doubt he would b/f turn that often so drawy board and since you didn´t bet flop you can´t really rep much. So I would just take my equity and call his turn lead.

River shove is fine. Once he calls turn he would likely not fold that river card

Best regards,
    • gxtwo
      gxtwo
      Bronze
      veriz could you take a look as well please :)
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello gxtwo,

Seems to be pretty standard on the turn I would say, we don't have the implied odds anyways to Call but meanwhile we have a lot of fold equity vs the donk which contains just from draws/weak pairs and of course strong hands.

Best Regards.