hello

• christosargy1985
      christosargy1985
      Bronze
      hi everyone,i sended some photos of my driving license in which my information are visible and i get invalid answers.i also sended a picture of internet bill.its been six days since i passed the test.i hope that i can still take the bonus.can someone give me any instructions.thank you
  • 3 replies
    • gadget51
      gadget51
      Bronze
      Hi christosargy1985,

Unfortunately, I cannot comment on the result of your security check as I have no access to that infirmation, for obvious safety reasons.

I will pass on your concern and see if I can find a more senior member to take a look into it for you.

Best regards,

Mal.
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by christosargy1985
      hi everyone,i sended some photos of my driving license in which my information are visible and i get invalid answers.i also sended a picture of internet bill.its been six days since i passed the test.i hope that i can still take the bonus.can someone give me any instructions.thank you
      Hello Chris,

Welcome to our community!

You'll find all information in this ticket. Please check your inbox regularly.

Anything else we can help you with, let us know.
      Ingrid
    • ThatGuyMatt
      ThatGuyMatt
      Bronze
      Hey christosargy1985,

I see you're now a Bronze member! Does this mean you managed to pass our ID Check and claim the free $50? I sure hope so!

How is the poker coming along since you signed up, I haven't seen you posting around the forums but hopefully you're still using the site to improve you poker skills :f_biggrin:

Posting and becoming part of the community will help give you the bets motivation to contue playing and imrpoving thoughout your poker career, read some of the Blogs we have here from users who started out just like yourself and are currently earning a very nice profit, some have even gone on to play for a living & you could join them!

We also have a NL Beginners School which will allow you to interact with one of our coaches, ask him questions, watch him play and learn new tricks. The course will guide you in the right direction to poker a serious poker player, if you're at all interested, reply back and I'll go into greater detail :)